• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

What are the chances of a new manager announcement and a signing or two before the Euros?
Everytime there's a tournament its like transfers all get put on hold. I'm hoping we can act fast this summer (Yeah I know, not the Levy way lol)

Tielemans would have gotten on ahead of Demebele and definitely Winks and Sissoko which what our shambles of a midfield became.
Not 6 years ago when we were linked when he was at anderlecht. It's only in the last 2 years that he's been at a level to have pushed our first team, and only then because he's played a lot at Monaco and Leicester

I seriously worry about the level of coach being spoken about taking over a Kane-less Spurs.

In terms of signings, how will that work? Who are we likely to attract with these names as manager.
And what sort of player did we attract with Mourinho as the manager? Reguilon, maybe, and a bunch of Mendes' B-listers, but that's about it. Consider me bitterly disappointed.

It wasn't 6 years ago, it was 2018 when he was offered to Poch and he said no.

T his, despite fans slagging off Levy for not signing him it was Poch who did not want to get him. Now i suppose it all depends on what news point you read and what side of the fence you sit on at the time in what you WANT to believe.

We're gonna end up with Graham "Brighton would be above Spurs if they had Kane finishing off all their chances" Potter but without Kane.

That's the sort of joined up thinking we have at the club.

It's amazing how many sheep at spurs have accepted that mediocrity is acceptable and sensible.

It's amazing how many sheep at spurs have accepted that mediocrity is acceptable and sensible.

So, what do you suggest? How do we outspend City, Chelski and United? New billionaire owners is the only way, isn't it? That, or join the ESL...

So, what do you suggest? How do we outspend City, Chelski and United? New billionaire owners is the only way, isn't it? That, or join the ESL...

I suggest that Levy stop pretending to be a huge spurs fan and just come and say it how it is rather than being the only chairman in the world that cries about how difficult the market is season in season out.

I want levy to come out and say that the club is only interested in trying to compete and fingers crossed 8t works out.

I suggest levy leave football matters to people that know football. I doubt he was this super fan growing up thinking about the next sensation that would be perfect for us or what players that the team needs.

He just sees what deal is about. Other clubs seems to get their transfers in and out of the team but we seems to constantly bricking watermelons out of arses sideways.

Tell me how happy you are with Spurs with Enic.

Ill answer, they have had their turn and built a brilliant stadium, but now it's time to either change transfer policy or let more capable owners take over.

Back