• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
Slot's record isn't nothing compared to what Christian Gross's was in Switzerland...

He's also never managed against defences that know how to defend (defending in the Dutch league is Sunday league standard).

Are you going to throw your toys out and not post until he is sacked on the forum?

Or hang around with a negative agenda if slot is appointed?

Are you going to throw your toys out and not post until he is sacked on the forum?

Or hang around with a negative agenda if slot is appointed?

Doesn't really matter - it will only last a few weeks anyway. Levy is lighting a tinder box provoking the fan base like this. It finishes much worse than Nuno, or anything else he has done to date.

Yeah so lucky he has already won an cup, in another final and going to cruise into the champions league ...
Yes, ManU has been lucky… tottenham, Liverpool and Chelsea have all fcked up this season.
If MU dont still use brickload with money they will be 6-7 next year

I can't believe we are going to end up with a C List-er because Levy won't stand up to his PR Director. fudging cuck.

They weren’t clearly better
They had more resources and nothing else to focus on
Maureeens team ain’t winning the league
Slots team is
It took an 89th minute equaliser from a player a lot of our fans wanted to keep them in the tie

All that is true but I saw most of the 1st and all of the 2nd leg and I've got to say I wasn't impressed at all with the way Feyenoord played.
If Slot (sounds like a bit of a gamble :D) does come in I'm more than happy to be proved wrong.
Would prefer Poch or Nagelsmann personally.

Whoever it is, he's got a huge task ahead of him. How about letting him get on with it rather than shooting him down before the first ball's been kicked? Between Kane's likely departure, a backline to rebuild and the mindset of the squad, he's going to get his hands full.

And those who don't like/rate him, just think he's going to do the heavy lifting for whoever comes next, in 18 months.

Back