• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
If ManU dont use 200mill a season its a riot in Manchester… Levy can do what the f he wants and nobody dos anything at this Club. He aint gonna read any posts in here. Why dont supporters at this Club realy let the Club know we are fed up with this brick… its not just players that dont fight, we the supporters dont fight..

He's not going to get voted out. He's the owner. He'll survive just fine.

I’m referring to the toxicity in the stands. It will be magnified by about a 1000. I could see fans rioting and invading and smashing up lilywhite house at the united game for example.

And I dont condone that of course, in fact it would obviously be absolutely wrong for that to happen but at the same time I 100% see that occurring sadly.

Yeah
But Chelsea are proper mental
An owner who thinks he is a DOF
Some novice DOFs
A squad big enough for 2 clubs
No strikers
Weird set up
Things Change. He may well settle down. They are obviously trying for a project manager. It failed with Potter so they try another. Let's see but as much as I hate Chelsea it is still one of the biggest jobs in football, a job very few managers turn down. Plus it is going to hurt when it's Poch they appoint.

I’m referring to the toxicity in the stands. It will be magnified by about a 1000. I could see fans rioting and invading and smashing up lilywhite house at the united game for example.

And I dont condone that of course, in fact it would obviously be absolutely wrong for that to happen but at the same time I 100% see that occurring sadly.

In the nicest possible way and not a dig .. you dont go that much do you - There is zero chance of this happening - Its only the locals that do that type of thing .

Its not the 80s - we cant even get a demonstration together anymore - Football is a business and the mindless knobs that would even consider this typ of action over a football club are a long way from the game - probably in a pub sniffing gear telling people how they hit their wife or dont see their kids after 6 stellas .

We aint the only clown show in town even though it feels like it .. oddly we aint doing that bad - If we dont get europe that will be the first time in something like 16 seasons.

The clubs just coming to the end of a cycle - too much blood has been wrung out of deadwood for sometime - Now we have no choice to fully rebuild - Should have done it some time ago but fudge it - no choice now.

You can get angry or you can get on with it .. I wont stop loving Tottenham.. i wont stop going .. its more than the results on the pitch for me .

Fudging hell id like a few pots though

3 K in season ticket renewals yesterday

In the nicest possible way and not a dig .. you dont go that much do you - There is zero chance of this happening - Its only the locals that do that type of thing .

Its not the 80s - we cant even get a demonstration together anymore - Football is a business and the mindless knobs that would even consider this typ of action over a football club are a long way from the game - probably in a pub sniffing gear telling people how they hit their wife or dont see their kids after 6 stellas .

We aint the only clown show in town even though it feels like it .. oddly we aint doing that bad - If we dont get europe that will be the first time in something like 16 seasons.

The clubs just coming to the end of a cycle - too much blood has been wrung out of deadwood for sometime - Now we have no choice to fully rebuild - Should have done it some time ago but fudge it - no choice now.

You can get angry or you can get on with it .. I wont stop loving Tottenham.. i wont stop going .. its more than the results on the pitch for me .

If chelsea appoint Poch tomorrow and Spurs appoint Slot the day after what do you think would happen inside and outside the ground in a night game against united on Thursday.

I would hope people would behave but I just cant see it. I think the place would explode sadly. There is 60k people there and it only takes 50 odd to cause utter chaos.

Absoloutey livid if Poch goes Chelsea and the only thing that will come close to calming me down is if we get Nagelsmann - we end up with some muppet like Rodgers or some no mark from the Dutch league then I'm finished supporting the board.

I wonder how much truth there is in this Poch to Chelsea? Just endlessly repeated in the media but no remotest evidence that it might be true

I can't dance with that, a lot of screaming and bitching by supporters on T w att er means nothing really and the fact is that apart from a few muppets stood outside the ground on match day waving home made banners the so called fans revolt is going nowhere.

Whats that old saying, empty vessels make the most noise and that is the message you get from a lot of the social media bitching.

I wonder how much truth there is in this Poch to Chelsea? Just endlessly repeated in the media but no remotest evidence that it might be true

If Romano is reporting on it then I'm pretty much resigned to it being gospel

dumb-and-dumber-jimcarrey.gif

Things Change. He may well settle down. They are obviously trying for a project manager. It failed with Potter so they try another. Let's see but as much as I hate Chelsea it is still one of the biggest jobs in football, a job very few managers turn down. Plus it is going to hurt when it's Poch they appoint.
Poch would never tuen it down if we ain’t talking to him
He would be daft too
It’s a £50m payday for him

Back