• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Morgan Schneiderlin

why-can-t-we-all-just-get-a-bong.jpg

Wanyama had a very poor season last time out and didn't show any of his Celtic form in the matches I saw. Injury and a settling in period may account for some of that and he may have turned a corner as against Liverpool last weekend he was excellent. IMO he does not have the destructive power of Sandro but he does move the ball well over short and medium distances. I would say Sandro on form is the better of the two in terms of affecting a match.

Pass that bong please.

Koeman just on SSN talking about buying Townsend ("everything is possible"). Surely this can't happen without Schneiderlin moving the other way?

Koeman just on SSN talking about buying Townsend ("everything is possible"). Surely this can't happen without Schneiderlin moving the other way?

Compare and contrast with the class of Poch who completely stonewalls any questions about other clubs' players.

Probably because Poch knows that if he says anything about Schneiderlin it will make the Southampton board retreat back into their shells.

Probably because Poch knows that if he says anything about Schneiderlin it will make the Southampton board retreat back into their shells.

According to Koeman when asked if he is interested in Townsend "every thing is possible" except of course letting Schneiderlin move to us!

Why does us selling to them mean they sell to us? If Townsend goes its because we want to sell him and Southampton have a lot of money so could meet the asking price. If we said we want MS in exchange they would more than likely tell us where to go.Its quite clear they dont want to sell MS, its a seperate issue altogether....

Why does us selling to them mean they sell to us? If Townsend goes its because we want to sell him and Southampton have a lot of money so could meet the asking price. If we said we want MS in exchange they would more than likely tell us where to go.Its quite clear they dont want to sell MS, its a seperate issue altogether....

It is separate and connected - simply because the same two clubs are involved. I think LemonadeMoney's point was that we shouldn't deal with Southampton unless they are prepared to deal with us. Not that we couldn't deal with them.

And for what it's worth, I'd far rather Townsend stayed. I get the impression that he very much has a part to play under Poch at Spurs. So I don't see us selling him unless another club makes a stupidly big offer or unless there's something else that we really want to get from that other club that the sale of Townsend would facilitate.

It is separate and connected - simply because the same two clubs are involved. I think LemonadeMoney's point was that we shouldn't deal with Southampton unless they are prepared to deal with us. Not that we couldn't deal with them.

And for what it's worth, I'd far rather Townsend stayed. I get the impression that he very much has a part to play under Poch at Spurs. So I don't see us selling him unless another club makes a stupidly big offer or unless there's something else that we really want to get from that other club that the sale of Townsend would facilitate.

I dont want him to go either. Why wouldnt we deal with Southampton? For sure we can try and negotiate a swap, but the chances are minimal. If its a definite no Id still sell to them knowing that they have a load of cash to spend and if Levy can squeeze more cash out of them than anyone else then why not....

This is what I was getting at, but harr1984 has got a point, if it's our decision to move Townsend on, we'd probably sell to the highest bidder regardless.

Spurspanyol saying this is all but disappeared from the media over in Spain and so has called it as a non-runner. Shame.

Spurspanyol saying this is all but disappeared from the media over in Spain and so has called it as a non-runner. Shame.

Isn't Schneiderlin the french dude playing for Southampton? What's Spain got to do with it...? :-k8-[

Over on Saints Web they seem to be more resigned to him going today. Apparently his performance at the weekend was more half hearted, and even their manager softened his stance about him. We shall see...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Back