• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

That makes 16 goals in 22 matches, i know the SP is a bit micky mouse but for a 20 year old kid that is good going. I hope we do go in for him again but i would think there will be a lot of clubs sniffing around ( especially if he keeps that record going). Like i said earlier i know some of the coaches who worked with him at Fulham and they all said his attitude is great and his potential is high.

Sounds very much like Janssen. Young, scored bucket loads in a Mickey mouse league, all his previous coaches said he had a great attitude and worked hard to improve. However impatient fans and the media are already writing him off for us after only a couple of months

Are Spurs going to risk the 30-40 mill it will take to take him from Celtic, because that's how much it's gonna cost in this ridiculous market

I think the Dembele boat has sailed.

Sounds very much like Janssen. Young, scored bucket loads in a Mickey mouse league, all his previous coaches said he had a great attitude and worked hard to improve. However impatient fans and the media are already writing him off for us after only a couple of months

Are Spurs going to risk the 30-40 mill it will take to take him from Celtic, because that's how much it's gonna cost in this ridiculous market

I think the Dembele boat has sailed

You may be right and there will be several clubs in for him as long as he keeps his form going.

Blinking or thinking?

Celtic will be looking for similar for the lad now.
Do you think the dembele thing is similar to zeki friers. . I. E. Leave the country for a year, have a buyout clause and come back next year. Cheaper than doing business (for an English club) directly with Fulham, gives the player better contract when he does move, celtic get a year

Do you think the dembele thing is similar to zeki friers. . I. E. Leave the country for a year, have a buyout clause and come back next year. Cheaper than doing business (for an English club) directly with Fulham, gives the player better contract when he does move, celtic get a year
If so then I hope he turns out to do better for us than Friers!

Blinking or thinking?

Celtic will be looking for similar for the lad now.

Ha! :D

In all seriousness, I think Sissoko will come good. I hope Janssen will, too. Either way, I'm not going to write them off as long-term options based on how they do this year.

If so then I hope he turns out to do better for us than Friers!
Didn't necessarily mean with us, but if he has a low buy out he can choose his club in England next year with a bigger signing on fee. When I saw he went celtic only thing that made sense to me

It seems that way, no idea why we did not follow up our interest in the summer again. I guess the club/Poch had their reasons.

We did follow it up and so did the arse

He however was charmed by Brendon and knew he would get an easier ride it the first team at Celtic whilst getting champions league exposure

When he leaves this summer it will be for sissoko money or more and I'd suspect it's PSG who get him to finally replace Zlatan

We will have to wait and see, could be.

When you consider that PSG were looking at him and he came from there.. and they need a striker... and he is French... and they also need to manage their FFP obligations... its a dead cert to me

My only thought is he high enough profile wise for the ego that is oil rich PSG?

When you consider that PSG were looking at him and he came from there.. and they need a striker... and he is French... and they also need to manage their FFP obligations... its a dead cert to me
Why did they not go in for him in the summer, he would have been next to nothing as no tribunal? My machiavellian side can only see a move to England, its the only reason I can see for him to move to the football black hole that is SPL.

Why did they not go in for him in the summer, he would have been next to nothing as no tribunal? My machiavellian side can only see a move to England, its the only reason I can see for him to move to the football black hole that is SPL.

I think it suited the player to get a season under his belt in a weaker league to highlight his abilities further - he is still very young and its made him a bigger player now on more money and he will be on even more money

Back