• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

He's NOT very quick! That's one of his biggest drawbacks. That and that he makes quite a lot of rash tackles in dangerous areas. And with our free kick defending, that's a major concern.
Bugger. I read an article on him earlier and it mentioned him clocking the quickest speed in the CL last season (or some season). It also mentioned how he is comfortable coming out with the ball and playing the inverted full back role. Please tell me that part is at least true lol!?

Bugger. I read an article on him earlier and it mentioned him clocking the quickest speed in the CL last season (or some season). It also mentioned how he is comfortable coming out with the ball and playing the inverted full back role. Please tell me that part is at least true lol!?
Nah, he ain't very quick. Also his duel percentage is very poor. Found a chart comparing him to Braithwaite and De Ligt, so more of a CB comparison. Anyway, he doesn't stand out. Can't see what he brings for us.
20240814_214018.png

He is literally a Lenglet clone. Decent passer, not very good defender

Bit of ITK from ‘prof’ pasted in below.

TLDR - I haven’t a scooby about what is going on but I need to make out I have knowledge of the inner workings of Spurs so will post something covering all bases….

Prof:

Still trying for a winger but getting one of the top few names on our list has proven to be more difficult than anticipated. As I mentioned in a post a few days ago, if there isn't a breakthrough in negotiations with one of the two players we believe are significant upgrades, we'll be faced with the decision of either spending significant money on a player who may be somewhere between 0 and 10% better than what we have, or keeping our financial powder dry until January in the hope that someone higher up the list shakes loose.

Another win for the ITKs. Today's signing proves that we were indeed in talks with an unknown player and something was close to happening.

Hercules:

From what I know, and will not share here. We will be very happy soon enough. All key positions covered that was identified by Ange. Club has cleaned up on leaks. These deals and discussions being held with only a very few in the club. Agents are notified to get their pencils out, when funds are ready to be released. Strategically they agree with club and players, allow a red herring leak, whilst they continue in stealth. This latest one today could not be leaked as other clubs were hovering. I am told there was a top 5 club who were keen. We wanted it wrapped up, and agreed to pay a certain amount more to get it done this week.

Another win for the ITKs. Today's signing proves that we were indeed in talks with an unknown player and something was close to happening.

Hercules:

From what I know, and will not share here. We will be very happy soon enough. All key positions covered that was identified by Ange. Club has cleaned up on leaks. These deals and discussions being held with only a very few in the club. Agents are notified to get their pencils out, when funds are ready to be released. Strategically they agree with club and players, allow a red herring leak, whilst they continue in stealth. This latest one today could not be leaked as other clubs were hovering. I am told there was a top 5 club who were keen. We wanted it wrapped up, and agreed to pay a certain amount more to get it done this week.

Hahahahaha fcking b0llox..........retrospective boll0x

We got one more signing in us at the very least ... thats what my sources are telling me. Can't make it obvious otherwise it will jeopardise the deal ... but we have to he careful not to let anyone else know as bigger clubs are in for him. We will wait for the last minute to pull the trigger... dont shoot the messenger.

That's sounds pretty good. I may just put a bet on after reading that.

We got one more signing in us at the very least ... thats what my sources are telling me. Can't make it obvious otherwise it will jeopardise the deal ... but we have to he careful not to let anyone else know as bigger clubs are in for him. We will wait for the last minute to pull the trigger... dont shoot the messenger.

That's sounds pretty good. I may just put a bet on after reading that.

If we don’t you can always say the goal posts were moved or blame levy for being tight.

If we don’t you can always say the goal posts were moved or blame levy for being tight.

Apparently we missed out on Neto because we dithered in last week's ITK meltdown. Today we signed their mystery player and everything is rosy for a couple of days.

Locatelli coming next
I’m sat by a river with a guy in France from Turin… he has heard about it in italy
Not ITK. He saw my daughter’s spurs shirt that she has lived in this holiday and started talking. He is just a fan but it’s on Juve forums

Back