• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

The internet ITK is angry about journalists pretending they have inside info on transfers. Then something about Ally Gold confirming a deal once it's common knowledge.

Shock horror. A journalist waiting till a deal is confirmed before reporting on it. Can understand why itk's are confused.

Stay calm folks... The ITKs reckon we have a deal lined up for another 'secret' player!

Let me guess. They can't give a name because it might endanger the deal?

We always go for a wild card at the end of the window. Someone will become available.

Said at the beginning of the window. We'll get a big signing. A couple of youngsters, maybe a loan and a wild card. Because it's what we do nowadays. No itk needed.

Let me guess. They can't give a name because it might endanger the deal?

We always go for a wild card at the end of the window. Someone will become available.

Said at the beginning of the window. We'll get a big signing. A couple of youngsters, maybe a loan and a wild card. Because it's what we do nowadays. No itk needed.
You sound ITK

D1 on Eze:

About two weeks ago we offered cash plus a player that palace like ,the offer equated to 50 million based on palace valuation of the player call it 40 million give or take plus a player

palace are adamant they want 70 so we are about 20 million apart

unfortunately as things stand palace are not interested in any of our other outgoing squad players , I personally think palace valuation of the player was harsh
maybe there will be some movement in both valuations

The SC ITK cover known as the Goat said: Hermoso

Left Atletico Madrid after five seasons there this summer and is available on a free. Can play LB and CB. Betis, Inter, ManU all circling according to news gossip.

The SC ITK cover known as the Goat said: Hermoso

Left Atletico Madrid after five seasons there this summer and is available on a free. Can play LB and CB. Betis, Inter, ManU all circling according to news gossip.
It's been reported for over a week that United are considering him.

It's been reported for over a week that United are considering him.
He's too old for Uniteds new master plan.

I think we might do this deal. Been a regular for A.Madrid for a while, Can cover LB and CB... and is very quick. Also no fee upfront which might help us with extra money to get a RWF or Eze etc.

He's too old for Uniteds new master plan.

I think we might do this deal. Been a regular for A.Madrid for a while, Can cover LB and CB... and is very quick. Also no fee upfront which might help us with extra money to get a RWF or Eze etc.
He's NOT very quick! That's one of his biggest drawbacks. That and that he makes quite a lot of rash tackles in dangerous areas. And with our free kick defending, that's a major concern.

Back