• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Hercules said:
There is another unnamed midfielder lined up, just Incase we can’t agree on Gomes.
= I have no idea but if I say there is someone else in the frame, and we then buy a someone else, I will have been proven right. And if we get Gomes then I am also right as I have mentioned him as well.

We have several players lined up. Any one of them may or may not happen before the transfers window slams shut.

There! Where's my ITK badge?
Why does the window always slam shut? What’s wrong with gently closing it for a few months

I love ITK, part of the window fun.
But its hilarious how people are paying for the stuff on another forum... they have got nothing right all window haha

I love ITK, part of the window fun.
But its hilarious how people are paying for the stuff on another forum... they have got nothing right all window haha

The problem with itk is that it winds up the fans. When we don't sign a player, then fans get tinkled at the club. We get someone else they are suddenly the cheap option. Even though that player might have been our first choice all along.

Itks also often blame levy when their "itk" doesn't come off. Saying he moved the goalposts or whatever.

Creates toxicity.

The problem with itk is that it winds up the fans. When we don't sign a player, then fans get tinkled at the club. We get someone else they are suddenly the cheap option. Even though that player might have been our first choice all along.

Itks also often blame levy when their "itk" doesn't come off. Saying he moved the goalposts or whatever.

Creates toxicity.
Agreed it can, I would like to assume must just enjoy laughing at the ITK'ers

Its not fun. Its a highly sophisticated and cynical business model. Make up stuff, manipulate people's base emotions and get rich from it. Its just celebrity sex stories in glam mags or tabloids, but for males.

It sells and those are just fools that believe in it or are seriously bothered about it. It’s like picking up the Sun back in the day looking at page 3 and then thinking she wants it from me … if you are that stupid or naive then you deserve to have your emotions played with

It sells and those are just fools that believe in it or are seriously bothered about it. It’s like picking up the Sun back in the day looking at page 3 and then thinking she wants it from me … if you are that stupid or naive then you deserve to have your emotions played with
Society has a duty of care to protect vulnerable people

That would be Blasphemy on a certain forum where they all bend over for the ITK gods.:)
I got banned for trolling an ITK a long long time ago … then was sped to apologise in the forum publicly … I put the conditions out on the forum of my imminent ban … the soppys so told me to do the right thing and apologise … I did the right thing by laughing at all and handed them the two fingers salute

Back