• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

It Evens Itself Out Over A Season - The Ref's A ****

Who is the worst recent Premier League referee?

• Howard "Red" Webb

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • Chris "What a Foy" Foy

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Mark "Emotional" Clattenburg

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Mike "Give us a Clue" Dean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uriah "Two Tickets to the UR Show" Rennie

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Mike "Beachball" Jones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A.N.Other

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
Webb has always been useless, he always seems to go to great lengths to make sure that any controversy that may arise will at no point be made about him. If Webb is to make a call he has to be 120% sure that he is making the right call, this is why he is considered the best.. He does not make "mistakes".

Anal Probert? He's catbrick!

View attachment 62

Hardly even a yellow that, Probert? He's constantly brick though, I'll give him that.

I'd take that geezer, what's her name? Dowd. Dowd's the name.

I'll never forgive Probert for the two really really soft pens he gave Arsenal in the League Cup game. He's brick.
Dowd is my pick for best Ref. Any Ref that sends Terry off and gives us a pen in the same match is alright by me. Also gave us one for Fibreglass's handball at the Scumerates.

Webb shouldn't been sent down the leagues for that performance at Eastlands, instead he gets another shot at a huge tv audience match.

speaking in the 3rd person again, but Webb is single handedly proving the argument for video refs. If the best ref in the land was decent and fair, half of the video replay phalanx wouldnt be so uppity and would stay in their box until whistled for.

A thread about twunt referees and no one has mentioned Clattenberg!

[video=youtube;U-8dOjeVC80]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-8dOjeVC80[/video]

Just in case anyone has forgotten.

Poor refereeing?

I though the ref bottle'd it on a few occasions today. The gut-kick by Suarez, the shin breaker by Skrtl (sp?) which the ref looked at one point as though he wasn't going to give. Those two could/should have been reds.

Plus, how many more times are players going to be allowed to scream abuse at a ref. What happened to the whole 'respect' thing? Andy Caroll just bellows abuse and not a word is said.

The referee totally bottled two massive decisions, if it wasnt at Anfield, skrtel would have been sent off, and Suarez would definitely been sent off

I thought Oliver was good today. The skrtel challenge was a sending off but some people interpret it as borderline at times. He wasn't influenced by the anfield crowd at all especially when dawson made that tackle int he early minutes. Good tackle though it was, it was very difficult to make out.

I actually like Olliver, thought he had a good game overall. Agree that Skrtel and Suarez possibly could have been sent off, but so could Parker who was a bit lucky to escape a second yellow. But in neither situation was a yellow card an atrocious decision so I won't give it too much thought.

Skrtel was never a straight red, Suarez could have been sent off but its one where if it were a Spurs player we'd never think thats a red so I'm not complaining much

Parker could easily have seen a 2nd yellow for a challenge late on but probably got lucky that advantage was played which saved him.

Don't think the ref had too bad a game tbh

Honestly? the only decision I think he got wrong was the Suarez one, everything else was spot on. Good game

Back