• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

This Italian striker looks a bit tasty, 19 goals in the Argentine league not the best marker, but could get him for a decent price. Need to see more of him

I don’t think we should be falling for the pump and dump Italian football strategy.

fudge yes.

fudge the haters that want us to lose because they don't like Southgate / taking the knee.

Great display of composure and character despite flimflam refereeing. Excellent performance.

There's be more elation on this thread if we'd thrown it away no doubt, as it's fashionable to hate on the national team.

Two halves, was a walk in the park until Maguire decided to do Maguire things.

Kane put two layups into the box that really should have been converted.

Maguire, Phillips, Grealish, Shaw not up to the standards

Two halves, was a walk in the park until Maguire decided to do Maguire things.

Kane put two layups into the box that really should have been converted.

Maguire, Phillips, Grealish, Shaw not up to the standards
To be fair to Maguire and Phillips, they hardly play for their teams and Southgate shouldn’t pick them.

I believe the ref was right to book all the England players for time wasting, it was pathetic, after Rice got done it was obvious what was going to happen. The only blot on Rice's performance, thought him and Kane were fantastic, Bellingham worked really well but no one passed to him in second half, I know they were under the hammer but only Kane had the nous to try and find touch in the corners of the field.

Back