• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Under current rule it's 100% a pen, law needs changing... again...
Kane is having a great game.

That is some miss from Grealish.

I would want that given v us with the current rules. Without hitting his arm the ball reaches Kane.

That apart, I would have preferred Kane to have done it from open play, but hey. Just a shame he didnt hit the 2nd pen v France with the same conviction

Absolutely, Kane was going to chest it and have it under control in their box, you can't block a cross with your arm, nailed on pen.

Love that he got it in this game rather than a meaningless friendly against Slovenia / San Marino. Incredible achievement and plenty of time to cement the record.

Not sure if Italy are having an off day or we're actually doing well Controlling the midfield, limiting them to minor chances and linking up well. Bellingham is incredible but did also get caught on the ball a couple of times towards the end of the 1st half.

Dublin said Grealish's chance was difficult, I'd say he just went too fancy on the finish..

Apparently Napoli are a bit like Liverpool fans, in that they hate the national team. The Italy team almost never play in Naples but they have done it just for the hostile atmosphere and hoping England fans wouldn't travel there in as many numbers etc.

Did seem a bit of a half arsed atmosphere to be fair. Funny hearing reports that England fans had been taken deliberately the wrong way on supposed Shuttle buses, that level of brickhousery I can deal with but ideally noone gets stabbed, without wanting to judge / overgeneralize but that seems a pipe dream with an away trip to Italy.

England have played pretty good in that 1st half, amazing how good we look without Sterling and Mount isn't it !!

I dont think I have ever watched England play an easier game against one of the top countries! Italy have absolutely nothing to offer

ffs now Gerrard jumping on the 'time for Kane to leave bandwagon'. Just give it a bloody rest

If it's not Kane leaving it's Conte getting the sack. Tottenham this, Tottenham that. Every time I turn on TalkSport. "We live in their heads,we live in their heads"

That was coming, they have come out different teams. If we blow this match it's on Grealish. We should have had this wrapped up at 3-0 at HT

This Italian striker looks a bit tasty, 19 goals in the Argentine league not the best marker, but could get him for a decent price. Need to see more of him

Back