• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Fraser Foster gets England call up, if this doesn't signal there are either too many overseas players or too few English players in PL nothing will. The obsession of signing overseas rather than giving home grown players the chance will continue as self interest and desperate need of fans for new shiny toys each season remains.

I was confused when I saw pictures of Forster in an England training kit, thought it might have been old pictures from a squad years ago - Not an awful goalkeeper but are there really so few promising youth prospects in nets that they bring in a 35 y.o back up?

Not sure how well we're going to do against the likes of Barella, Veratti and Jorginhio. Hope Kane gets the record and also that the game isn't as much of an eyesore as watching Spurs in the last couple of weeks.

I was confused when I saw pictures of Forster in an England training kit, thought it might have been old pictures from a squad years ago - Not an awful goalkeeper but are there really so few promising youth prospects in nets that they bring in a 35 y.o back up?

Not sure how well we're going to do against the likes of Barella, Veratti and Jorginhio. Hope Kane gets the record and also that the game isn't as much of an eyesore as watching Spurs in the last couple of weeks.

I read something about calling up the u21 keeper but they also have an Important game and didn't see the point in him coming in and sitting on the bench etc. Does seem weird though, Should be able to find another young keeper somewhere

I read something about calling up the u21 keeper but they also have an Important game and didn't see the point in him coming in and sitting on the bench etc. Does seem weird though, Should be able to find another young keeper somewhere

That makes sense on the U21 front I suppose!

Italy have a hypeman as well as a singer for there National anthem. WTF. Also definitely a more bouncy / lively one rather than our dirgy one about unspecified deities rescuing unelected sponges...

Italy have a hypeman as well as a singer for there National anthem. WTF. Also definitely a more bouncy / lively one rather than our dirgy one about unspecified deities rescuing unelected sponges...

So you'll approve of that creature's delivery of GSTK ?

Apparently Napoli are a bit like Liverpool fans, in that they hate the national team. The Italy team almost never play in Naples but they have done it just for the hostile atmosphere and hoping England fans wouldn't travel there in as many numbers etc.

That Italian anthem was class. Thats the sort of rousing rendition you need. Ours is bad enough, but she made a right dogs-dinner of it

I wonder how many times the previous finalists have been drawn in the same group, let alone have to play each other in the first qualifying match

Back