• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Redknapp: The Aftermath

Would you keep Arry after the Season?

• Yes - He's done well and should be given at least one more season to consolidate our team

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No - he's peaked and would hold us back.

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
You are constantly trying to wind people up.

You incessantly try to goad people in the random section, trying to start arguements in empty rooms.

You can't seem to debate things without getting chippy/condescending/whatever adjective you'd like to use, and then you act surprised when people react.

Opinions are like arse holes.

Every one of mine are genuinely held. I'm a proud Tory, anyone wanting to debate politics is welcome to have a go. Well exchange ideas and move on with our lives. I fight fire with fire. Please posts links to where I goad people. If you have such a fragile intellect that you get flustered when someone dances rings around you here then I'd suggest you don't post.

I seriously feel a warning coming on.

Maybe two.

I've yet to fully use the infraction system on anyone yet. Might change shortly.

And if anyone is in any doubt, it is this type of petulant arguing that destroys this board, and which we have re-written the rules for.

i been out from noon and not seen the news, did he really say this?

never liked how he spoke to the press, dont like how he treats the cups, do not like his signings, do not like the direction he is taking the club in but GHod if he thinks we are still 4th then he is not even looking at the league table

Levy has to have a word with this guy, he either really does not care or the pressure is getting to him, imagine what it would be like for him with england. I think in a way it would be best for him not to get the england job because im not sure he has the mental strength to cope with it.

Ok Redknapp was interviewed whilst at a charity event I am presuming to give it exposure etc. I think it was for Leukemia event.

I am unsure why this thread even exists. I saw the interview and he did not say anything at all that could be construed as controversial yet you jokers are all jumping on this silly bandwagon. Anything harry says is and will be now twisted - its kinda pathetic.

How's about taking a thread off topic for starters.

Or, seeing as you asked, questioning a mod in an open thread.

I could go on. Hopefully i won't have to?

I just find it hypocritical and frankly childish to say the least that you felt the need to report me considering the provocative nature of the majority of your posts.

But there really is no need to keep this going so let's call it quits.

Ok Redknapp was interviewed whilst at a charity event I am presuming to give it exposure etc. I think it was for Leukemia event.

I am unsure why this thread even exists. I saw the interview and he did not say anything at all that could be construed as controversial yet you jokers are all jumping on this silly bandwagon. Anything harry says is and will be now twisted - its kinda pathetic.

That he thinks we're 4th. That he can't really say he doesn't want Chelsea to win the champs league, even though it could deny us champs league football.ore and more excuses about our performance.

I just find it hypocritical and frankly childish to say the least that you felt the need to report me considering the provocative nature of the majority of your posts.

Just to say, he did NOT actually report you. It was a wind up.

They aren't provocative. Maybe to those easily provoked.

Since being 0-2 up against Arse, this is what's happened in the League:

> Undeserved loss v. Manyoo
> Battling loss against a good Everton team away
> A draw against a fortunate Stoke after the difficult Muamba week
> Very good draw against CL finalists away. Should have won.
> A good win against Swansea
> A meh draw against Sunderland away
> A bad loss against Norwich
> A bad loss against QPR

There are only 2 unacceptably bad performances in those 8 games. There are 3 downright good performances. The other three - Sunderland, Stoke and Everton - are somewhere in between.

Those 8 games are what have turned feelings on this board from exultation to lynch-mob. The loss of perspective on this board is absolute at this point.

Mate, a bit of rose-tinted spectacles there. A very good performance at the Chavs, could have won it with a bit of luck and firepower upfront, but otherwise your analysis is not of someone who has actually watched the games. Have you seen how bad it is out there? It's dire. Redknapp has blatantly lost the dressing room. The players are pansying around like they don't give a fudge and 'Arry is standing on the touchline, hands in pockets, with his mind on the England job and who he's going to pick first up against France or whoever it is. For feck's sake mate, 12 or 13 weeks ago we were in the mix for the title. Now we're turning up apologetically saying "Can we have another go at the Europa League?" It's as bad as I've ever seen as a lifelong Lillywhite.

That he thinks we're 4th. That he can't really say he doesn't want Chelsea to win the champs league, even though it could deny us champs league football.ore and more excuses about our performance.

Ok the fourth thing was a bit 'silly; but we have been in there all season that its force of habit. Even I say it.

Yeah he cant say it - doesnt mean he doesnt think it. We all say stuff we dont think and think things we cant say.

Our performances havent been bad, which he said, nothing has changed. The only thing that has changed is we are not getting any breaks in front of goal and not finishing our chances.

FA Cup Semi final - we dominated first half and VDV shoulda scored but instead Chelscum scored.
QPR - they had one shot on goal which they scored from and that was a set piece. We created opportunities.

He also said that Norwich game there was no excuse and that was poor - which I agree with and we all do.

yeah well they got capone on tax not on the killings he did, same with redknapp i want him gone he does not actually have to do anything now, i will be perfectly blunt here, i do not like the fella and whatever gets him out the door quickest is fine with me, whether he has done something wrong or not is neither here nor there.

I just want him to STFU. The damage is done. Just focus in trying to get something out of the season. No doubt well have another Harry show tomorrow.

You lot are real lame. I watched the whole interview and he didn't say many (if any) things wrong at all. i want him gone as much as most but don't twist things to suit your stance or your argument.

1) He clearly stated he wants the best for us more than anything else (look i'm not saying you have to believe him but we're talking about this particular interview).

2) He clearly said that he wants chelski to lose the final because that suits us.

3) He clearly said that he doesn't think neither bale or Luka will leave in the summer.

i hate to have to agree with you, but you right

problem is Arry is his verbal diarrhea - they asked him if he was happy chelsea had won and he answered yes before the question was finished. the question went on the say was the happy "as it now makes it harder for spurs to make CL" so he had t osebsequently circumanvigate what he said and get round to saying he was "happy chelsea had won but didnt want them to win the final"

I just want him to STFU. The damage is done. Just focus in trying to get something out of the season. No doubt well have another Harry show tomorrow.

I agree to an extent but this particular interview was no doubt to give exposure to the charity event he was at thus helping charity. I dont think it was anything more than that. Press conferences are there for that kind of talk i.e. football talk. Sky obviously took it as an opportunity to discuss other matters.

i hate to have to agree with you, but you right

problem is Arry is his verbal diarrhea - they asked him if he was happy chelsea had won and he answered yes before the question was finished. the question went on the say was the happy "as it now makes it harder for spurs to make CL" so he had t osebsequently circumanvigate what he said and get round to saying he was "happy chelsea had won but didnt want them to win the final"

Is it verbal diarrhoea or is it that he just is so ensconsed in his Triffic Happy Geezer routine that he cannot actually break out of it to answer any question put to him? I'd love to hear him asked, just for example, "Do you think, with Wheelchair back next season, Arsenal have a chance of the league or the Chumps League?" I guarantee you he'd go "Luvverly player that Jack, he's gotta be in my Ingurland side, ooh yeah" completely forgetting that in fact he is our manager and is currently in charge of our destiny and that Wheelchair is a Goona.

Back