• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Redknapp: The Aftermath

Would you keep Arry after the Season?

• Yes - He's done well and should be given at least one more season to consolidate our team

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No - he's peaked and would hold us back.

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
Some of you lot would torch the club and all the players and staff in it, to show how annoyed you are

without ever thinking of the consequences

Its all about you, isn't it?

I am so upset, you have embarassed me

the sort of behaviour that if you saw it in a 5 year old, you'd give the little fudger a thick ear

Some of you lot would torch the club and all the players and staff in it, to show how annoyed you are

the sort of behaviour that if you saw it in a 5 year old, you'd give the little fudger a thick ear

:-k

no, its all about Saint 'Arry

the driver was too busy flirting with the passing horse & cart to pay attention to the donkeys needs

How apt you guys use the fudgein donkey analogy. As far as im concerned we have a bunch of overpaid donkeys on the pitch. Everyone at that club has gone down in my estimation.

I've not seen an implosion this bad in my 24 years watching Spurs.

Now Ramos' start to 08/09 was pretty dreadful, but to be fair we had sold all our forwards from underneath him.

Redknapp now has our best team since '87 (possibly '91), yet we're pushing Wolves hard for being the biggest pushovers in the league at the moment.

So whose failure is greatest?

Its the worst collapse I have seen in 47 years of following Spurs, its magnitude amplified by the standard of the men and resources available, and that married to doing so well for virtually all of the season up to February. Its also the second year running we have collapsed around the same time, only this time to have fallen from grace so spectacularly and heavily from a lofty height. Our big chance, and its been fudged up.

I cannot understand Redknapp getting the job in the first place, and never have. (In the same way I couldn't understand Christian Gross getting the job, either, or even worse, George Graham getting it). Especially so with the 'baggage' Redknapp had/has. The legal case, and the reputation; Fake Sheik revelations in the NOTW by SGE. I am amazed that the risk was taken on him.

I think it was all a carefully thought-through stepping stone, by Redknapp, to try and get the glittering prize, on his part. What I cannot fathom is Redknapp surely must have realised that he has limitations, and that these would ultimately be exposed if in the England managers job? Or does he believe his own hype?

Defoe will never be a lone striker. You could see how obviously we lacked anything resembling a target man yesterday. QPR noticed as well, put our defenders under pressure, since we're not great at playing our way out from the back we were forced into playing long balls and it was easily dealt with by their defenders.

I think this is a major problem with our current team, we've been found out by Norwich, Swansea (at times) and QPR yesterday. It was so easy watching BF give them the ball back time after time. Thats the poor teams when you get teams like Arsenal doing it, you get really punished.

Is there a website that charts the points tally throughout the season

I would "like" to see a chart with our points building and building whilst Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Cheatski and ArseAnal trundle along behind.... and then WHOOOOOSH!

We flatline and they come up to spank our sorry arses

Anybody know a site that charts points (not placings)

Its the worst collapse I have seen in 47 years of following Spurs, its magnitude amplified by the standard of the men and resources available, and that married to doing so well for virtually all of the season up to February. Its also the second year running we have collapsed around the same time, only this time to have fallen from grace so spectacularly and heavily from a lofty height. Our big chance, and its been fudged up.

I cannot understand Redknapp getting the job in the first place, and never have. (In the same way I couldn't understand Christian Gross getting the job, either, or even worse, George Graham getting it). Especially so with the 'baggage' Redknapp had/has. The legal case, and the reputation; Fake Sheik revelations in the NOTW by SGE. I am amazed that the risk was taken on him.

I think it was all a carefully thought-through stepping stone, by Redknapp, to try and get the glittering prize, on his part. What I cannot fathom is Redknapp surely must have realised that he has limitations, and that these would ultimately be exposed if in the England managers job? Or does he believe his own hype?

It's blatantly obvious Redknapp has lost the dressing room, and judging by his touchline demeanour he can't wait for the whole charade this has turned into to end so that he can jump ship to the relative peace and quiet of the England job.

Hmmm. We already know how that'll end. He'll have his honeymoon period with the press for about a fortnight, until England's Euro campaign goes off the rails under his 'stewardship' and the wolves will be after him in force.

How apt you guys use the fudgein donkey analogy. As far as im concerned we have a bunch of overpaid donkeys on the pitch. Everyone at that club has gone down in my estimation.

Absolutely dead right. They all have to shoulder the blame to a degree. However, Harry took the plaudits when he got us to 3rd and 10 points clear of 4th with the same squad so he has to take the flak when it is coming now.

His response will be that we should shut up and just enjoy the ride because we have never had it so good and/or that we are all idiots. Lets ignore the bad things because we are blinded by the good.

and so the rumours begin

According to somebody on twitter who knows Inglethorp

The players had a meeting behind Harry's back led by Ade and Kaboul regarding whether Redknapp would leave if FA offered and he didnt turn up., he has found out and has said they both wont play again for the club this season

Wondered how long it would take for something like this to come out

Last edited:
From twitter, probably crap.

I've heard a few rumours tonight that I don't like regarding an Adebayor/Redknapp bust-up. Redknapp singled him out, Ade lost his temper

Supposedly Redknapp has said that Adebayor won't play again. So I guess we'll find out the truth of this soon enough.

And there have been others mentioned as being involved too - Lennon and Walker are the names I've heard. "Lost the dressing room"?

Once again goes to show just how much damager Harry to England has done to us this season, royally fudged us right off

The media havent helped and neither has Mr Rentaquote himself..

Back