• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

The fact some didn't pick up the joke is probably more an indictment of what this forum has become than on spurs itself.

The fact some didn't pick up the joke is probably more an indictment of what this forum has become than on spurs itself.

In that there are quite a few negative, glass is half empty, impatient sulkers currently around that you wouldn't be blamed for believing they truly held that view.

I actually misread it as the bigger clubs AND the likes of West Ham and Southampton.

Didn't occur to me that he was suggesting that West Ham and Southampton are the bigger clubs - joking or otherwise!

Ha ha, I was looking at the points table in the Sun Dream Team, and it seems that at just £1.5m Harry has the 5th highest number of points amongst all the strikers in the league, not bad going.

Interestingly also, even though we have let in loads of goals Lloris has the most points amongst the keepers

am I serious?

suggesting that west ham and SCBC are bigger clubs

of course I'm not ****ing serious, it was a joke

although, I am worried that this wasn't obvious and imo it shows just what a mess we are in right now, 18 months ago we weren't even in the same sport as those 2 clubs, let alone close enough to joke about

Yeah that's why I was querying as I thought you must be, but you get some crazy over reactions to things on here I couldnt be sure!

Can only apologise....

Agreed, those clubs are nowhere near the size of us. Just suckered in by the constant over reactions on here that made me ask....

@OptaJoe: 6 - Harry Kane has scored six goals in his last six appearances for Spurs. Able.

B1JRyX4IEAAPSV9.jpg

Watching his goal again, it was noticeable how hard he worked to be in a position to score after being involved in the set-up on the touchline.

Watching his goal again, it was noticeable how hard he worked to be in a position to score after being involved in the set-up on the touchline.

It was great wasn't it. Made the first run and got the ball in the box, ran out wide to the byline, cut back and made a good pass inside... followed the ball at pace to end up on the back post sliding it in.

Not many of our players show that effort or strikers instinct.

He is not Pele. He probably isn't even Pelle. But he is better than Adebayor at the moment.

I was really impressed by his goal last night. It won't win any beauty contests but he bust a gut to get on the end of it.

I didn't watch the game but from the replay his and lamelas looked pretty much the same. One of my issues with ade is that he's not in the box to finish things off.

I was really impressed by his goal last night. It won't win any beauty contests but he bust a gut to get on the end of it.

Yep for me he was the best player on the pitch, Lennon looked good first half. kane already has more to him then Soldaldo, you would not have seen Soldaldo make that run last night for the goal. We really need a couple of strikers in the next 12 months to compliment Kane.

Yep for me he was the best player on the pitch, Lennon looked good first half. kane already has more to him then Soldaldo, you would not have seen Soldaldo make that run last night for the goal. We really need a couple of strikers in the next 12 months to compliment Kane.

Kane and Soldado would compliment each other well if they was actually given a run of games together - They are both intelligent players....

Back