• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Absolutely ridiculous things bleeding over from the other board into this one...I have no doubt whatsoever that the cub are keenly aware of any deficiencies he has with regards to his body.

I think there are a few far far simpler reasons.

1) He has NOT been played to his strengths of last season by either club or country thus far this season, save the start of the Liverpool game where we looked like we might rip their dippy faces off before Walker went off sick.

2) He has thus had worse service than the average rail patron in Chichester.

3) He has played two+ years of non-stop football, yet is still only just turned 23 years old.

Yesterday, in Slovakia, every time to the bloke turned his man he was brought down. Of course he had no fudgeing chances, he couldn't even create his own due to being mauled, kicked or hacked at every opportunity. Skertl even smacked him in the face, in fact I was sure he had concussion.

I am getting weary of the press ignorantly jumping on his back...
That's just unpalatable

Personally thought it was a inrestesting post. I don't get some people's reaction - having been disabled from birth I tend not overreact to such a subject.
As for Harry having a "disabled mouth", so what 'if' he does!
He kicks the ball with feet, most of the time!

Personally thought it was a inrestesting post. I don't get some people's reaction - having been disabled from birth I tend not overreact to such a subject.
As for Harry having a "disabled mouth", so what 'if' he does!
He kicks the ball with feet, most of the time!

I had a look at this discussion on the Kane thread on SC. The poster who made the suggestion that Kane's "underdeveloped palate" and associated breathing problems were not being handled properly by our medical team also went on in a later post to say :

If the medics/nutritionists have the routines right then he is likely eating 'naughtily' at home (the very palate issue suggests strongly he has been nurtured in a mineral antagonising diet: white flour, white sugar, processed oils, poor proteins, virtually no whole foods), if so he may need night support if he wants to survive a Poch style environment.
At this level a few haribo's a night on the quiet might be enough to undo the good work done, push back the liver/kidneys/pancreas...

So Harry Kane, the consummate professional from anything that most of us will have seen and read, someone clearly highly driven, motivated and dedicated from an early age to achieve his footballing dream, (and which he has by some miracle managed to achieve despite being raised on a diet of Mother's Pride and sugary treats), is in fact secretly binging away on bad foods and sweets at home and this is impacting not only his footballing performance, but his overall health to the extent his major organs might be at risk?

Or, in an alternative world, Harry not quite firing on all cylinders could be due to any or all of :
a) not being at full fitness due to an extended holiday after the Euros meaning he missed most of the pre-season conditioning work;
b) playing in a team where the main creative force, Eriksen (now that Mason has left ;)) is also significantly off form;
c) playing in a team where one of his main link-up players of last season, Ali, is also off-form;
d) playing in a slightly deeper position which whilst not unfamiliar to him, is not where he has generally played for the past two seasons;
e) adapting to playing alongside/in support of another striker;
f) being naturally a slow-starter in the goal-scoring stakes.

Sometimes (most times) the simple answer is the right one.

Easy target... They only go for the best players over here. It's symptomatic of the news generally. We only want them to report bad news as it makes better reading so in sporting terms there better of highlighting failure wherever possible. The only exception are the extremes when we actually win something like the olympics

I feel with sky and the way football now is constantly televised, it's created a culture of there ways being a blame for every goal and an expert for every situation and it's turning off the younger generation who now are scared of even kicking a ball and are much happier on a scooter

So true. I hate that everyone thinks they are some kind of football expert now. I have friends who have never kicked a football in their life in a competitive environment who think they could out fox Mourinho if they were ever given the chance.

I feel with sky and the way football now is constantly televised, it's created a culture of there ways being a blame for every goal and an expert for every situation and it's turning off the younger generation who now are scared of even kicking a ball and are much happier on a scooter

This without a doubt however its not just in football, in todays society there has always got to be someone or something to blame for every mishap that happens to folks, no one ( or not many folks) will accept that in most cases if something bad happens to them in most cases it their own fault.

As for the football you only have to read the match threads ( which i very rarely to do for obvious reasons) to see that your point is 100% right. If its not the ref, its the players being brick, or they have been overplayed etc, etc.

So true. I hate that everyone thinks they are some kind of football expert now. I have friends who have never kicked a football in their life in a competitive environment who think they could out fox Mourinho if they were ever given the chance.

Too many kids games being played on puters has turned most armchair fans into experts.

I had a look at this discussion on the Kane thread on SC. The poster who made the suggestion that Kane's "underdeveloped palate" and associated breathing problems were not being handled properly by our medical team also went on in a later post to say :

I have no doubt that Harry is fine 'palate wise'. The medical team would be all over these type of things
It was the reaction from some that amazed me!

I did not say "out fox" I said "poke him the eye" if I was taller ;)

So Harry Kane, the consummate professional from anything that most of us will have seen and read, someone clearly highly driven, motivated and dedicated from an early age to achieve his footballing dream, (and which he has by some miracle managed to achieve despite being raised on a diet of Mother's Pride and sugary treats), is in fact secretly binging away on bad foods and sweets at home and this is impacting not only his footballing performance, but his overall health to the extent his major organs might be at risk?

Or, in an alternative world, Harry not quite firing on all cylinders could be due to any or all of :
a) not being at full fitness due to an extended holiday after the Euros meaning he missed most of the pre-season conditioning work;
b) playing in a team where the main creative force, Eriksen (now that Mason has left ;)) is also significantly off form;
c) playing in a team where one of his main link-up players of last season, Ali, is also off-form;
d) playing in a slightly deeper position which whilst not unfamiliar to him, is not where he has generally played for the past two seasons;
e) adapting to playing alongside/in support of another striker;
f) being naturally a slow-starter in the goal-scoring stakes.

Sometimes (most times) the simple answer is the right one.

Absolutely agreed. There is an utterly ridiculous furore around Kane right now. Was just reading the F365 article, a website I tend to respect and enjoy reading, and even they are trying to fulfill some clickbait agenda: http://www.football365.com/news/tactics-pressure-maybe-harry-is-just-kaned

In that article they even acknowledge he took until game 7 to score last year, but somehow try and say 'but this year is different', despite only having played 3 club games. I would even say one of those games, away to Everton, the whole team was rubbish and I think our manager was surprised by their use of a back three, and took a while to adapt. For Palace, he was playing deeper for the first time with his new strike partner, and against Liverpool the whole team was rubbish, missing Dembele and without Sissoko signed. With England he was very obviously isolated by Rooney's desire to steal the show himself.

He will be absolutely fine. He is a lethal finisher, a surpremely clever player, works exceptionally hard and seems to carry little self doubt. The goals will come. We've now got a full, balanced squad and will begin to get the best out of him.

Too many kids games being played on puters has turned most armchair fans into experts.

My nine y.o. grandson does a pretend blog on his iphone Called 'London Football' (iphone at nine! dont get me started) but he thinks he's on monday night football. He's either going to be referee or pundit..........well he can dream!

All our England players need to keep getting Ryan Giggs thigh strains for the next 21 months (and more if Allardyce's successor is another poor choice)

What a bunch of craap. I assume this chump got shown the door.

It's scary that someone feels the need to make the effort to actually write all that in the first place

I've met Kane's brother on more than a few occasions and he is a good lad. He has quite big teeth... Is that because he eats a lot of carrots?!?!?

And to follow on from @StephenH comment above... You have hit the tickle my balls with a feather . He plays with his feet not his mouth and has had no problems keeping up with Pochs programme to date

It's scary that someone feels the need to make the effort to actually write all that in the first place

I've met Kane's brother on more than a few occasions and he is a good lad. He has quite big teeth... Is that because he eats a lot of carrots?!?!?

And to follow on from @StephenH comment above... You have hit the tickle my balls with a feather . He plays with his feet not his mouth and has had no problems keeping up with Pochs programme to date
This is the same StephenH who said yesterday that he has never been a fan of Kane and says Kane has looked like a carthorse so far this season

Kane is a proven player at this point.

His failure's in August (3 years in a row) is something worth having a conversation about, either

- He needs a significant run of games to find his rhythm, which would explain the seemingly remarkable transformation between the average looking bit part player & loanee to one of the PL's topscorers.
- He struggles in a side that is not set (start of season usually has some upheaval, missing players, etc.), Kane's hot streaks seem to be when we have a more settled 11
- He needs to be 100% match fit (goes with point 1) to get that edge.
- Just coincidence and part of every players natural ups and downs in form

Probably some combination of the above ...

His failure's in August (3 years in a row) is something worth having a conversation about, either

- He needs a significant run of games to find his rhythm, which would explain the seemingly remarkable transformation between the average looking bit part player & loanee to one of the PL's topscorers.
- He struggles in a side that is not set (start of season usually has some upheaval, missing players, etc.), Kane's hot streaks seem to be when we have a more settled 11

I thought he wasn't selected in August 3 years ago. Was he for sure?

100% coincidence.
August 2014 he scored 2 goals in 209 minutes.
The slow start thing is myth really. In 2014/15 it took him 96 minutes of league football to score.
Last season he played well from the start of the season but the ball refused to go in.
This season he's still in pre season practically. Only been back a few weeks and only got an hour in the friendlies.

AC Milan are ready to make an opening offer of €50million (£42.1m) for Tottenham striker Harry Kane in the January transfer window, according to reports in the Italian press.

The fallen Italian giants have recently been taken over by new Chinese investors who will make €100million available to coach Vincenzo Montella to go on a shopping spree in the new year.

And Corriere dello Sport claims Montella has put struggling Tottenham striker Kane at the very top of his shopping list.

Kane has failed to score in his last nine outings, but insisted earlier this week his confidence hadn’t been affected by his lack of goals.

Spurs have already stated that the England international is not for sale and were reportedly set to offer the striker his second new deal in the last 12 months as recently as this summer.

But the Italian side ‘remain confident’ of convincing Spurs to cash in on their prized asset and are reportedly willing to go as high as €65million (£54.8million) for the 23-year-old.

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/milan-to-use-new-found-wealth-to-fund-january-bid-for-kane

Back