• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

can Harry have his number 18 shirt back?

looks like the number 10 is full of bad juju

Anyone noticed ghsg Kane looks like a young Bing Crosby?

crosby_bing.jpg

I dont buy this flimflam going around the media and creeping into foums and social media about Kane's confidence.
If Kane had a problem with his confidence he wouldnt have taken 3 shots from miles out today.

He'll come from from the international break having scored more goals for England and the media will forget about it.
Ruud Gullit talking absolute brick on motd. Desperation my arse.

He'll come from from the international break having scored more goals for England and the media will forget about it.
Ruud Gullit talking absolute ****e on motd. Desperation my arse.

I think you're right. Although I don't think it is desperation, I do think it is snatching at the chances.

Gullit talked a lot of brick on motd. One of my favourite players. A terrible manager and a brick pundit. Nice to know nothing has changed there!

He will score plenty once he gets going with 1

He is doing the work to score the goals

The top strikers in the league are hardly banging them in

Costa has 1
aguero 1
Rooney none

Strange start really all the sides and plenty of room for improvement

last season he didnt score his first PL goal till late Oct/early Nov and look what he went on to achieve?

He will be fine

(still think he should have kept the num 18 shirt)

Have to agree with Indian, he's still doing all the things he did last year, no need to think it won't click for him soon.
Call it superstitious but I wouldn't have changed number either.

I think he is trying to force it a bit. I certainly would question his decision to shoot a few times yesterday. IMO it was the wrong option on more than one occasion and you can see he is thinking about breaking his duck rather than making the right choice with the ball. Once the first one goes in he'll be fine though.

Last edited:
I think he is trying to force it a bit. I certainly would question his decision to shoot a few times yesterday. IMO it was the wrong option on more than one occasion and you can see he is trying thinking about breaking his duck rather than making the right choice with the ball. Once the first one goes in he'll be fine though.

I agree with that regarding his personal need to score a goal . I also think in his general play, there are times he should just play a simple pass instead of taking to many touches looking to make something happen

I think he's been excellent, turning and running through players, dragging another on his back, attracting 4 players and laying it off, fantastic ability to just smash through a gaggle of defenders.

I suspect he wears velcro boots. And a Tottenham thong.

I think he's been excellent, turning and running through players, dragging another on his back, attracting 4 players and laying it off, fantastic ability to just smash through a gaggle of defenders.

I suspect he wears velcro boots. And a Tottenham thong.

Like that's unusual around here?:confused:

Back