• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Oh, it's hugely petty of me, I know that :D but that's exactly the take I don't want to be seeing/hearing.

One thing at a time to come to terms with.
I hope he wins a treble (including the Champions League) this coming season. I have nothing but respect and admiration Harry Kane. Many players in his position would’ve sat out another 5 months and then signed a HUGE pre contract deal where three quarters of that €100m would’ve ended up in his bank account instead of THFCs. It is good of Harry to go now and ensure we got some funds to spend on the likes of Maddison and Van Der Ven

Last edited:
I hope he wins a treble (including the Champions League) this coming season. I have nothing but respect and admiration Harry Kane. Many players in his position would’ve sat out another 5 months and then signed a HUGE pre contract deal where three quarters of that €100m would’ve ended up in his bank account instead of THFCs. It is good if Harry to go now and ensure we got some funds to spend on the likes of Maddison and Van Der Ven

I don't know, but it feels like one of Harry's considerations in taking this deal vs. next season (where the financials would certainly have been better for him personally), was ensuring Spurs, his club got something out of him leaving. Combine that with not leaving to another PL club, looks like he wanted to keep his legacy intact and also help Spurs.

If that is the case, kudos to him, and a final gift ..

German journo on Sky just saying that Kane has been pushing to have the deal done in time to play in their supercup final tomorrow. But he would have to be signed and registered this afternoon for that to be possible.
As much as I wish him well and want to see him win things, I don't want it to be as soon as tomorrow! I do hope we can drag it out just long enough.
Can you imagine the headlines if Harry wins something literally hours after leaving us!
Ahhhhh!!!

I hope he wins a treble (including the Champions League) this coming season. I have nothing but respect and admiration Harry Kane. Many players in his position would’ve sat out another 5 months and then signed a HUGE pre contract deal where three quarters of that €100m would’ve ended up in his bank account instead of THFCs. It is good of Harry to go now and ensure we got some funds to spend on the likes of Maddison and Van Der Ven
Really hope he wins the lot with them, but just not tomorrow.

No, because the have the ambition and the money to win things, and they inevitably will.

There was a brief moment we were ahead of City once. We qualified for the CL in 2010, they didn't.

Then that summer they went out and bought Silva, Aguero, and a bunch of other stars regardless.

Haven't looked back since.

The reason we get battered by the media about the lack of trophies is because they know that won't change as long as ENIC is here - it's safe to bet against Spurs, we're a middling and utterly harmless club.

The reason no one dares to do it against Saudi Sportswashing Machine is because they *will* win trophies very soon - it is unsafe to bet against them, they are a powerful club with a lot of money (bloody or otherwise) and desires to win the lot.

The above will sound true to someone who only started watching football. You need to spend some time away from football then come back. You need a reality check.

I don't know, but it feels like one of Harry's considerations in taking this deal vs. next season (where the financials would certainly have been better for him personally), was ensuring Spurs, his club got something out of him leaving. Combine that with not leaving to another PL club, looks like he wanted to keep his legacy intact and also help Spurs.

If that is the case, kudos to him, and a final gift ..

Oh...a bit of cryptic ITK????

Back