• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

What are Sky and TalkSport going to talk about for the next few weeks. I am sad for them

They only talk about it because fans engage with it, Spurs and non-Spurs alike. Just look how many posts this thread has in the last few weeks compared to any other thread. (50 pages worth in the last 11 days alone).

Did we miss a trick a moth ago, tell Bayern they could have him on a season-long loan, while they sort a replacement for Lewandowski. Kane could have played tomorrow in the Super Cup bagged himself a trophy in his first game, then got the rest of the season for extras

Comes back next June, signs a new bumper contract to stay at the club for the rest of his career. Personal trophy drought ended and easily grabs the PL record with an outside chance of catching the Offical Top flight record

They only talk about it because fans engage with it, Spurs and non-Spurs alike. Just look how many posts this thread has in the last few weeks compared to any other thread.
oh totally agree. Much as he is hated Adrian Durham is/was the master of this art. He would change opinion daily, saying whatever was needed to encourage incoming phone traffic, mainly at our expense as we are an easy target for winding up

1. Speaking in his news conference before the German Super Cup tie against RB Leipzig on Saturday, Tuchel said: "We are working with full pressure on this deal. We can confirm this but as we speak there is no agreement yet and if there is no agreement yet then the coach cannot talk about someone who is not their player.

"I understand there are a lot of ifs and whens. All options are open. The first is to have him as a player and at the moment he is not yet that."

"This is a big deal. We are trying to take the England captain away from the Premier League."

Potentially 100m, with add-ons circa 120m? And reportedly a large chunk up front. Of course we'd prefer Kane, but considering where we are, building for the future with a manager who needs a running pressing forward, we've done okay.

Kane won't be standing on the pitch retaining his glee, as he tries not to celebrate while scoring a hatrick against us! At least not this season.

How much fun would it be to welcome him back in the CL next season? Would be dreamy.

Last edited:
What Ange said there worries me cos it hints at us having spent the money we expected to get from Kane's sale. If that's the case we arent in for a whole wave of new players post sale....

Hmmmm

I think that is it exactly, we prespent the Kane so as not to have to pay over-inflated fees because the sellers knew we had £100m burning our pockets. As mentioned in other posts, I can only see more additions if we are able to sell PEH, Reguillon, Tanganga, Sanchez/Dier, Tubs and maybe Spence. And then maybe one money signing and I could see either a loan player in, or a free agent

What Ange said there worries me cos it hints at us having spent the money we expected to get from Kane's sale. If that's the case we arent in for a whole wave of new players post sale....

Hmmmm

Equally it could mean we've been looking at forwards/strikers, but there wouldn't be any point in doing the deal until Kane actually left. The next weeks will show.

Hmmmm

Yeah hopefully there's some cash left for Orban or someone similar. Does feel like a lot of people have said on here we've spent the money knowing the deal was done but not letting it become public to clubs don't raise their price.

Back