• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

For better or worse, the top four trophy has replaced domestic cups in importance, and Levy has won quite a few of those. How do our previous owners compare with top four finishes?

True to an extent but other clubs who have won the top 4 trophy have built on it and won actual trophies. Our previous owners obviously make ENIC look even better because they mismanaged the club to such a degree.

I am convinced if he will join United in Summer. We have to accept they do look a better, albeit only just, option to win a trophy than us. A new challenge might just recharge his mojo and take him back up a level.
I think them signing Weghorst on loan is just a stop-gap for them this season until Kane arrives.

Eriksen feeding Kane again could be just the what they need to produce the goals to help them win a trophy again, as it could have been the difference for us had we re-signed Eriksen

Watching Bayern starting Chupo Moting, (who to be fair is an underrated player) I can't help feeling they need Kane and also would be proud / very happy to see him crushing it out there for them, especially rather than for Utd if not for us.

Different kind of player to Muller who also must be retiring soon as well, our Harry pulling the strings, banging in the goals and winning some trophies would be nice to see, I always want the best for players from our academy

But Kane wants Shearer's Premer League record and he will not get it at Bayern.

If utd beat arsenal tomorrow and kane scores a hat trick on Monday to beat the record, would we accept selling him to utd this window if it helped utd to pip arsenal to the league?

Anyone thinking Kane would stay here over Man U is deluding themselves. His goals alone would practically guarantee Man U top 4 in the same way it has done us previously with pretty average teams. The worst he could do there is play CL football while being paid an obscene amount, the best he has done here is play CL football and win zero. With the way Man U are beginning to sort themselves out with a classy manager and their financial muscle, they are way more likely to win things and it’s not a risk going there whatsoever…..

Anyone thinking Kane would stay here over Man U is deluding themselves. His goals alone would practically guarantee Man U top 4 in the same way it has done us previously with pretty average teams. The worst he could do there is play CL football while being paid an obscene amount, the best he has done here is play CL football and win zero. With the way Man U are beginning to sort themselves out with a classy manager and their financial muscle, they are way more likely to win things and it’s not a risk going there whatsoever…..

And after becoming our all time goal scorer I will not begrudge him.

If maybe we had really upgraded our squad we might have had a chance of him staying. And it does not help that we always seem to wait until the end of the January transfer window before bringing players in does not help matters at all.

If maybe we had really upgraded our squad we might have had a chance of him staying. And it does not help that we always seem to wait until the end of the January transfer window before bringing players in does not help matters at all.
He ain’t leaving in January so when we bring players in can’t have that much relevance on his decision

He ain’t leaving in January so when we bring players in can’t have that much relevance on his decision
I think it sets the tone/mood/feeling.
I was hoping we had tapped up/lined up some clever players for Jan 1st, but we hadn't. I know all the reasons, but I was hoping.

And then there is an alternative view that if our sorry looking squad was improved in early January we would have a better second half of the season which might actually have a great deal of relevance to his decision.

And then there is an alternative view that if our sorry looking squad was improved in early January we would have a better second half of the season which might actually have a great deal of relevance to his decision.
Early January / late January
It’s a few games
Very different pre season but mid season never any difference IMO
Unless it’s a Keeper as that would have made a HUGE difference

It helped last January when we got Kulu and Bentancur.

what if we could only get our 1st choices in late January but only our 4/5 choices in early January?

would have been better to do the business early?

what if we could only get our 1st choices in late January but only our 4/5 choices in early January?

would have been better to do the business early?

Remember when people used to say we have to wait until the top clubs do their business first before we do ours. That was a belter of an excuse/logic :D

Back