• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

The strange thing about Kane today, was that when he was running down the clock and thus NOT going direct for goal, he was superb.

He sucked players into stupid challenges. He just wandered about, dribbling, jinking, winding them up, buying fouls.

He made the game look so, so easy when the pressure was off. Sometimes I wonder if our team would play better if they played in this mode, the "I don't need to predictably do what you expect me to do" mode. It caused chaos for Leeds and they didn't have a sniff late on.

A hatrick at home on the 14th of January, first goal to equal the record, second one to break it and third one just to rub salt into wound.

3 league games and an FA Cup tie before it. That is a very good possibility of it being 'the day'

The day he bags no.267, for me personally, he goes from a Spurs great and becomes a Spurs Legend and I dont use that word a lot

Really want it to be a 5.30pm on the Saturday, would make for a brilliant atmosphere like the evening game last season
Have a feeling Sky will whack it on Sunday 4.30pm

Really want it to be a 5.30pm on the Saturday, would make for a brilliant atmosphere like the evening game last season
Have a feeling Sky will whack it on Sunday 4.30pm

Cant wait for Martin Tyler to drain all the glory out of the moment with as many negative facts he can drag up from his best selling book "Martin Tyler's Encyclopdedia of gloom ridden Spurs stats"

Back