• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

I've e-mailed them a number of times and when I haven't managed to get tickets due to the system being brick - they've offered me two next to each other when some have become available (AC Milan, Chelsea, Arsenal IIRC)

Bloody hell, this is Spurs you're talking about?!

Got through to the TO after a full half hour on hold. They claim my purchase went through - although at the minute I've only got their word for that as I've had no email & I can't access my account online as I'm at the back of the queue! Goes without saying there was no apology or anything of that nature......

Says pn my account history that I've purchased two tickets :-k

Does anyone know how to get paper tickets sent to your address rather than put on your membership card?
My account history says the same (well three tickets). Does that mean it is sorted or what? I haven't received an email confirming my purchase.

Got a confirmation mail when I clicked "resend conformation", or something similar, from my account history. I guess I can finally relax then.

So if I managed to get through the payment bit, and then it crashed out on the "Please wait" bit, is that likely to have succeeded?

So if I managed to get through the payment bit, and then it crashed out on the "Please wait" bit, is that likely to have succeeded?

Well sounds pretty similar to what happened to me, and they're saying mine went through.....

.....nothing would surprise me though.

I'll leave it trying to log back in then and hope when I get there this afternoon there's a record of it.

Shouldn't be this hard work to give them money.

Did you get the message PLJ posted a screenshot of on the previous page? If so, I think you should be alright. Check your account history if you are able to access it.

I dont miss this sh#t.
I have to say I sympathise with you all, been there many times in the past

As much as I was disappointed with getting seats up in the Gods for the Multi-ticket packages,
it's worth it to avoid joining in with this cr#p an extra 12 times this season.

Finally logged in, mine's there too.

Why on earth don't they send the confirmation email instantly?! Surely that's not asking much, they're automated afterall. That would've eliminated the panic/confusion for most of us today wouldn't it?

Being a Spurs fan is the worst customer service experience of my life.

Still tickets going. Sod paying £54 to sit behind the goal though.

I didnt mind when I had a season ticket as it was just one chunk of money but paying for them individually hits home just how much they cost nowadays.

Agreed

The only Cat A i am doing this season is WHU (family connection or i wouldn't bother) & am only doing home Europa ties if they are £25 or under.

Got to draw the line somewhere. I am making my own little stand against ridiculous Premier League pricing (although im sure the club wont give a toss).

Agreed

The only Cat A i am doing this season is WHU (family connection or i wouldn't bother) & am only doing home Europa ties if they are £25 or under.

Got to draw the line somewhere. I am making my own little stand against ridiculous Premier League pricing (although im sure the club wont give a toss).

Not going to happen it seems...

Cat C is a bit of a joke, do it £25 and £20 and fill the stadium up

Lazio should be a decent crowd as they are a big name & the match is part of the ST package.

If Maribor is Cat C we will be lucky to get 25k through the gates.

As someone mentioned above, lots of yellow blocks left for Chelsea - seems a few other people are voting with their wallets! (Although i am 100% sure it will be a sell out by kick off). Quite a few blue seats about for Norwich on Sat.....

Lazio should be a decent crowd as they are a big name & the match is part of the ST package.

If Maribor is Cat C we will be lucky to get 25k through the gates.

As someone mentioned above, lots of yellow blocks left for Chelsea - seems a few other people are voting with their wallets! (Although i am 100% sure it will be a sell out by kick off). Quite a few blue seats about for Norwich on Sat.....

I felt there even more blue seats for the WB. At the time I thought some of that may have been to do with the bad traffic that day. Think there was a bad accident M11 shut.

The point is though, although I wouldnt use the word struggling, we arent selling out as quick these days, and although the official attendance has been posted as over 36k, there has been a lot more empty seats on matchday. Just makes me wonder, if the club persist with current price structure, will we really fill a 56,000 stadium?

Not going to happen it seems...

Cat C is a bit of a joke, do it £25 and £20 and fill the stadium up

Totally agree. But we all know the club see it a different way.

36,000 @ min £20. Sell-out. Better atmosphere
oe
25,000 @ Cat C min £32. We all know which route they will go down

Deals for kids too for a match like this? Supporters of the future, get em hooked!

Just had the email to state that my application for Old Trafford was successful. Now I don't want to jinx it, or be accused of creating a s**t OMT, but I have a good feeling about this trip? [-o<

I felt there even more blue seats for the WB. At the time I thought some of that may have been to do with the bad traffic that day. Think there was a bad accident M11 shut.

The point is though, although I wouldnt use the word struggling, we arent selling out as quick these days, and although the official attendance has been posted as over 36k, there has been a lot more empty seats on matchday. Just makes me wonder, if the club persist with current price structure, will we really fill a 56,000 stadium?

They do the attendance on number of tickets sold not people who actually turn up.

Dont forget that holidays have only just finished, its likely a lot of people with season tickets were away for those games. Likewise a lot of members who may ordinarily go were probably away too.

Back