• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Any idea of cheap hotels for the night in Saudi Sportswashing Machine? Could look into it with my 2 mates and have night out on the tooon, and then train back the sunday. Holiday Inn/Premier Inn like 108 quid!

I don't like Utd away at 5.30 on a Saturday, nothing crazy happens in these games but if it was a 4pm on a Sunday then I think we could do 'em. Super weird logic I know :)

I don't like Utd away at 5.30 on a Saturday, nothing crazy happens in these games but if it was a 4pm on a Sunday then I think we could do 'em. Super weird logic I know :)

360 round trip to watch us either lie down at Old Traford or get fudged over by the officials, or both? No thanks!

Emirates Marketing Project away now moved to a Sunday 1:30pm kick off. Does this mean it will make it slightly easier to get tickets as I really wanna go to that game?

I would say it will deter a few for sure, both timing and the fact its on Sky, so definitely a better chance of getting a ticket

Any idea of cheap hotels for the night in Saudi Sportswashing Machine? Could look into it with my 2 mates and have night out on the tooon, and then train back the sunday. Holiday Inn/Premier Inn like 108 quid!

Get yourself in to a B&B in Jesmond, all the bars of Osborne Road on your doorstep and 5 minutes away from the city centre.

How about trying a Holiday Inn or a Premier Inn?!

Whites in Jesmond have singles @ £49 and doubles/twins @ £99 for that Saturday, or did have 5 minutes ago. Greg's right Jesmond is chocca with B&Bs and Whites is one of the better ones, put my family up there when I got married in '97 and been back a few times since. You could also try looking round the MetroCentre area as there's a train station there straight into town, Copthorne and Travellodge there I think.

Thanks for all the replies! Have contacted a couple of them to see what their rates are for that night!

Anybody have any luck getting the packages?

Cant even get into the on-line system. Is it just me, or is our sysyem just pants

edit: Just get through to Ticket Office....system is down, great start to the new season of buying tickets..

Last edited:
Anybody have any luck getting the packages?

Cant even get into the on-line system. Is it just me, or is our sysyem just pants

edit: Just get through to Ticket Office....system is down, great start to the new season of buying tickets..

Nope. Usual brick!

Seriously, what a waste of time.

Absolute joke of a system, I got held by the reddish-brown bar of randomness just to see the maintenance message :lol:

Whichever company we use for this needs f#cking off, because we have the same problems season after season. If I have suppliers that let me down on a regular basis, they just dont get my business, simples!

So can we trust the message (try again tomorrow), or do we have to spend all day trying the site on the off chance that some halfwit has turned it off and on again?

Back