• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Hopefully the Multi-ticket packages will go on-sale soon. We'll have to indulge in a few of those again, if we can

Have they updated the waiting list recently? I'm around 4,167 on the list.

Just checked, I've moved up to 3352, about 800 places!

Last edited:
I was in the early thousands, but decided not to renew as bronze. Never gonna take up a ST anyway.

How do you check then? Im nowhere near as i joined last season (had a junior spur membership in the 90's but when i atarted workin i couldnt afford to get my own).
Also as this is my 2nd season a bronze member, does my member number stay the same? For booking tickets that is... Fancy Norwich as cant get to West Brom, working :-(

Due to my shift pattern I can only make it to 3 games this year!! One of those is Chelsea so make that 2 games as I got no chance of getting Chelsea tickets! Main downside to my shifte work

How do you check then? Im nowhere near as i joined last season (had a junior spur membership in the 90's but when i atarted workin i couldnt afford to get my own).
Also as this is my 2nd season a bronze member, does my member number stay the same? For booking tickets that is... Fancy Norwich as cant get to West Brom, working :-(

Due to my shift pattern I can only make it to 3 games this year!! One of those is Chelsea so make that 2 games as I got no chance of getting Chelsea tickets! Main downside to my shifte work

Providing you get online early enough on the Tuesday, dont see why you cant Chelsea tickets tbh.

Your Client number stays the same, plus you need to get your card IIRC we wont be getting sent new ones

Hi All

First time poster here(and long time lurker) and apologies in advance if this is not the right place to post this.
I am a season ticket holder in the Park Lane, block 32 (right in the corner). I'm actually selling my season ticket on this season as my wife gave birth to a baby boy earlier this month, I've decided to take a break from the Lane for a year and help the other half out with the nipper. Unfortunately the chap who was going to buy my ticket off me for the season has let me down and whilst there have been others who have been interested there has been nothing firm as of yet. Judging by this thread there's a number of people on the waiting list, so I was wandering if anybody would be interested in buying my season ticket off me for the coming season as I thought this would be a good way to reach out to any fellow Spurs who are genuinely interested in owning a season ticket for a season. The guys who I sit with are all good lads and theres some good banter in block 32.

It will be face value (which I believe was approximately £740 this season though I'd have to check again) and the only stipulation I'd have for it is that I was given priority for booking semi-final and final tickets(should we be lucky to get that far) plus I'd like to attend Arsenal and West Ham away and possibly a couple of the away grounds I haven't yet visited (Swansea springs to mind).
Apart from that the season ticket, for this season, is the recipients for the duration.

This is a genuine offer so please PM me if you are interested and I'll be happy to give you any more details that you might need.

Cheers

When you log into your account, click on 'My Account' tab to the left of the screen. This should then take you to My Memberships, where its shows you your current position on the list. Although this figure should change in the next few weeks, once all the renewals have been completed and the ST offers have been accepted

Back