• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

I've now seen the date 9th July mentioned. We can hope at least.

Cheers for the info. That sounds bang on, a week on Monday, would think Toon tickets will go on sale sometime w/c 16th.

Can really start planning a few breaks, at least upto the end of November

Season Ticket Waiting List/Purchase opportunites

Got an email today offering me a season ticket, anywhere except Park Lane. Can't afford one this season, so just keeping my place. I'm number 241, so keep an eye out on your emails if you are looking to get a season ticket this year.

How long have you waited to get that low? I've been stuck at the 16000-20000 mark for the past 4 years, pretty sure I won't get one until we have a new stadium.

I think I've been on the list about 5 years

It's strange, because a few of my mates joined at the same time and I'm miles ahead of them!!!

Should have moved further up the list in that amount of time. Seems wrong.

Sorry just realised it's only 3 years. I re-joined (lived away for a few years) in the tinkle-stain-shirt season, was around 20000 I think.

Then had the Champions League season when I guess nobody gave up their ST. Then there was last season and I was around 16000. Not updated yet for this season I suppose as I'm still listed as around there. Hopefully there'll be a big jump when it's announced...

Good point, didn't think of that.

Thing is there are 4 of us that sit together using the packages, so it would be annoying if I found myself sat next to one of those "Get Lennon off, he's a c unt" doomongers

got offered a half season around xmas, couldn't afford it then, have half a chance of being offered one for next year, sadly still can't afford it

I implore anyone who wants a season ticket to never get married or have children

I've been on the list since way before the whole Bronze/Lilywhite stuff came in, though all this time I've been waiting for the new stadium and/or South Upper. Neither have been fortcoming, so looks like I'll have to wait for the new stadium. Was tempted this year, but being jobless at the moment makes it a luxury I can't afford :(

got offered a half season around xmas, couldn't afford it then, have half a chance of being offered one for next year, sadly still can't afford it

I implore anyone who wants a season ticket to never get married or have children

my Missus doesnt give a brick about my ST, I told her before that football is part of my life. She actually tells me to go out and watch football with my mates all the time and says I should go away games with my mates.

come to think of it I think she is having an affair......

Last edited:
Back