• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Check out this for the Europa League (I think in Europe they do mug away teams off where they can as I very seriously doubt that Bilbao fans are paying that price!)
Athletic Club Away

Athletic Bilbao vs. Manchester United, San Mames Stadium, Thursday 15 March, KO 18:00 GMT.

The club have received an allocation of 1,780 tickets priced at ?ú77.50. Applications are now closed and results are available online or by calling 0161 868 8000. There are still tickets available for this game, Season Ticket Holders or Official Members can buy tickets for this game by calling 0161 868 8000.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/socce...igh-ticket-prices-football-not-073822592.html

Next years season ticket prices announced

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spu...e?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social-media

We are pleased to provide details of the planned renewal process for One Hotspur Season Ticket Members and Bronze and Lilywhite membership for the 2012/2013 season.

One Hotspur Silver, Gold and Platinum Members will be sent a personal invitation to renew their Season Ticket Membership in the next seven days. This notice gives an overview of the benefits of membership and detailed instructions on how to renew. This season, instead of sending a CD-Rom, we have created a special renewal section of our website (microsite) that provides detailed information about the benefits of Season Ticket membership and payment options available.

For 2012/2013, we are delighted to announce that all adult One Hotspur Members will receive free access to Spurs TV Online (worth ?ú40) for the entire season. We have put together a show reel on our renewal microsite that gives a taster of the kind of exclusive content that Members will be able to enjoy including match previews and reviews, interviews, behind-the-scenes exclusives, match highlights, special features and much, much more. CLICK HERE TO VIEW...

Season Ticket Members have until 5pm, Tuesday 15 May 2012 to renew their Season Ticket. Season Tickets that are not renewed before this deadline will be released to Members on the One Hotspur Bronze Season Ticket Waiting List. Please note that this deadline is not flexible and no exceptions can be made.

2012/2013 Season Ticket Pricing

As the price chart shows, we have sought to limit the increase to a minimum (an average of around ?ú1.50 per game), keep it in line with inflation and relative to increased administrative and operational costs, whilst significantly increasing benefits in the package, notably with the inclusion of free access to Spurs TV.

No surprise its gone up,but not by much admittidly.
Mines ?ú765 next year

Paxton Block 22, Row 8, Seat 195 - A Public Service Announcement

If you are booking seats for a future game I suggest you avoid anywhere within earshot of the seat above. I had to listen to a constant stream of negative, cretinous drivel from a Spurs 'fan' who derided every player, every pass, every missed tackle, everything in a loud whiny voice, constantly seeking confirmation/validation of his opinions from his two mates so that every one could hear them. Bloke in front of me in row 6 said he is like it every game, win, lose or draw! I am guessing he was actually pleased we lost so he could continue his moaning down the pub this evening. Some people seem to forget that results like today's used to be a regular occurance and we had to endure the likes of Nethercott, Doherty, Rasiak etc and get a little perspective. I am all for voicing opinions/frustrations at a game, I do it often enough myself but this whiny prick was beyond the joke. Plenty of seats available at WHU I hear!

Do people like this get any enjoyment out of football or are they happieer wallowing in misery?

Shame no one glassed the ****.

I'm all for laying into the players and manager after the game but whilst there give it the bigun.....loads of these types in our away support as well!! Why travel 200 miles to be utterly miserable??

I'm all for laying into the players and manager after the game but whilst there give it the bigun.....loads of these types in our away support as well!! Why travel 200 miles to be utterly miserable??
This.

If I have any major qualms about the game I'll usually vent as I'm walking away from the ground. I know we all groan if a pass is mis-placed etc but some people really make a massive deal of it, and it sounds so negative. I don't see the point in paying ?ú30+ for a ticket to just moan the whole game - you may as well fudge off and do it in front of your TV!

I make a point of telling people to shut up with their groaning - funnily enough I've never had anyone try and justify themselves! They know they're fudging wrong!

Villa Away

I was going to apply for away tickets to Villa

But if we get through to FA Cup final the game will be postponed

I really don't want to buy 4 tickets and then find out that we can't go

Anybody know the likely date for a reschedule?

I was going to apply for away tickets to Villa

But if we get through to FA Cup final the game will be postponed

I really don't want to buy 4 tickets and then find out that we can't go

Anybody know the likely date for a reschedule?

Tuesday 8th May - I had the same idea before booking to go away. Asked my contact within the club and he confirmed that had been sounded out as the likely day due to the previous midweek taking the rescheduled Bolton game.

Hadn't clocked that. My reluctance on this year's trip to Villa Park was more to do with flippin' engineering works on my line to (1) Southampton, then (2) London, then (3) Birmingham. Although I suppose I could've done the Cross Country straight up to New Street..... if it switches to midweek, that just makes it even more complicated. Hmmm.....

Thinking about this one myself. Could be a big one in terms of our final league position. Villa park generally a decent away trip?

doesnt serve beer to away fans tho and the seats in the side stand are pretty crap.Much preferred it when we was behind the goal

There is a pub a short walk from the away end though, proper brick hole and they charge you to get in.

Book yer ticket... fudge all chance the game will need to be rescheduled!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOR, by buying them, you tempt fate and we actually DO get to the Final and you lose yer deposit... small price to pay.

BUY THE TICKETS!

Back