• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2016

It is amazing how lowly rated the FA Cup now is. All the teams seems to play only their weak teams in the FA Cup now.

It is amazing how lowly rated the FA Cup now is. All the teams seems to play only their weak teams in the FA Cup now.

Sad I agree - but its basic mismanagement.Too many second rate matches being squeezed into an outdated saturated system.

You wait and see the chaos that ensues if there more replays.

Sarcasm?
It's more the timing of these things.
Not sure there is room for the League Cup and FA Cup, plus CL, EL and internationals, it is broken. There is urgent needs a radical rethink.
Especially with EPL's coefficient situation.

not at all, its interfering with a potential PL return, the financial benefit of that is obvious, they get nothing of value in comparison from the FA cup

not at all, its interfering with a potential PL return, the financial benefit of that is obvious, they get nothing of value in comparison from the FA cup

Exactly! The FA are a bunch overpaid amateurs. They should stop just talking and do something! Before the the FA cups is a game for reserves teams. Or has that happened?

Watching MotD yesterday was like an episode of "All Our Yesterdays".

One should never base evaluations on edited highlights, but Chris Gunter looked the pick of the bunch.

There were a few nice clips of the Roadrunner at Everton and that trademark skip at the end of an off-the-ball run that leads to nothing; a decent cross or two from Pritchard; some clips that suggested Capoue > Sandro by some margin; a saved penalty from Charlie Daniels and a near fatal foul from Tom Gobblescones.

Payet 2-1. Should be a cruise for WHU now, and to be honest, no more than I expected. Opponents arent anything special,but with a home game v Sunderland next up I would think they will be full of confidence by the team we visit a week on Weds.
Definitely going to a lot tougher than some people are thinking

Can live with Chelsea winning this. Think they are the best option to stop Arsenal doing the hat-trick and worse doing 'the double', although anybody getting West Ham at Upton Park may well have a game on too

Draw numbers
Chelsea
2 Reading
3 Watford
4 Shrewsbury Town or Manchester United
5 West Ham United
6 Crystal Palace
7 Arsenal or Hull City
8 Everton

You almost expect Chelsea to draw Reading

At home - of course

Draw numbers
Chelsea
2 Reading
3 Watford
4 Shrewsbury Town or Manchester United
5 West Ham United
6 Crystal Palace
7 Arsenal or Hull City
8 Everton

You almost expect Chelsea to draw Reading

At home - of course

Bearing in mind its the Emirates FA Cup, although they still have a replay to negotiate. I fully expect the sponsors to instead 'their' team get the easiest draw
7v2 in my book
Gonna go for Chelsea home to Watford
West Ham v Palace
Everton home to United or Shrewsbury

Reading v Palace
Everton v Chelsea
Arsenal or Hull v Watford
Shrewsbury/Man United v West Ham

No surprise a home draw for Arsenal

Lineker and Shearer showing surprise at another home draw.

Its the Emirates FA Cup, its no coincidence in my book

the emirates, the seat might be empty but your balls are still warm

Well I get it at least. And I for one believe that goes on, or something along those lines

Tbh I am still amazed they were allowed to sponsor the competition bearing in mind who and what they currently sponsor

Back