• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2014/15

I think you could be right with this .

Liverpool v Bradford or Reading in the semi-final nailed on. Paving the way for a Liverpool v United or Arsenal final. Can just see Gerrard slotting home an 89th minute penalty v United in the final, it's written in the stars

I would still take that over Arsenal winning it, again. Just imagine Wheelchair, Sceznesny, Ozil, Alexis, Theo, Santi and Wenger smiling with their hands on that trophy being paraded down Finchley and Finsbury Park.

My preferences to win the thing ....

1).Reading/Preston/Blackburn/Bradford
2).WBA
3).Aston Villa
4).Man Utd
5).Liverpool
6).Goons

Liverpool v Bradford or Reading in the semi-final nailed on. Paving the way for a Liverpool v United or Arsenal final. Can just see Gerrard slotting home an 89th minute penalty v United in the final, it's written in the stars

Agreed , I think they're going to win it and the final will go down as the Sir Stevie Gerrard final .

Most unattractive United team to watch for probably 30 years, awful awful players, no idea, no tactics, no clue

Yet LVG acts like his brick doesn't stink, utter roosterpiece

Most unattractive United team to watch for probably 30 years, awful awful players, no idea, no tactics, no clue

Yet LVG acts like his crud doesn't stink, utter roosterpiece

Problem is they keep grinding out wins and will probably still finish in the Top Four

Rooney is right in front of the goalkeeper and interfering from the offside but of course it's not disallowed

Is this really what LVG practises at training ground ?I was disappointed when we didn't land LVG but fudge me this is pure dross.

My word United need a new Roy Keane and a passer alongsisde him to dictate play....

Their cm is the worst I have ever seen it.

Back