• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2014/15

So out of the 8 teams that will be left, we still have the prospect of Sherwood, Wenger or Rodgers winning the fa cup. Makes our woeful surrender in the last round all the more painful ! :(

Sad thing about all of this: Villa (or TS if you believe his mates in the press) succeeded where we failed in terms of beating Leicester at home to go through to the next round :(

Also, perhaps a statto can confirm this, but haven't Arsenal won the FA Cup whenever they have beaten Middlesbrough in it?

:(
No. In 1983 they beat Middlesbrough after a 5th round replay but were beaten by Man Utd in the semi-final. They also beat them in 2004 in the 4th round and were again beaten by Man Utd in the semi-final. So perhaps there is a trend after all?

No. In 1983 they beat Middlesbrough after a 5th round replay but were beaten by Man Utd in the semi-final. They also beat them in 2004 in the 4th round and were again beaten by Man Utd in the semi-final. So perhaps there is a trend after all?

a6e93_Phew-man-575.jpg

Anyone but Arsenal. I'm sorry, I don't like Liverpool but I would rather they win another 5 FA cups rather than scum winning just one. There's barely any history between us and Liverpool. The fans on RAWK may not like us, but that's largely because we are competing with them, bet they wouldn't have really cared when they were a big 4 side and were 5th and below and not a threat to them.

Anyone but Arsenal. I'm sorry, I don't like Liverpool but I would rather they win another 5 FA cups rather than scum winning just one. There's barely any history between us and Liverpool. The fans on RAWK may not like us, but that's largely because we are competing with them, bet they wouldn't have really cared when they were a big 4 side and were 5th and below and not a threat to them.
I cant be having the media love in around Gerrards last game being the final at Wembley though !!!

Liverpool v Blackburn
Bradford v Reading
Man Utd/Preston v Arsenal
Aston Villa v WBA

Now watch Preston beat United now !!!!

it's fudgeing fixed, Liverpool get another easy tie they will make heavy weather of

Very few teams win the FA cup without getting a few easy games. Portsmouth are the only team I can think of in recent times who had difficult draws, but still won it. We had Leicester at home and we still naused it up.

I cant be having the media love in around Gerrards last game being the final at Wembley though !!!

I would still take that over Arsenal winning it, again. Just imagine Wheelchair, Sceznesny, Ozil, Alexis, Theo, Santi and Wenger smiling with their hands on that trophy being paraded down Finchley and Finsbury Park.

I would still take that over Arsenal winning it, again. Just imagine Wheelchair, Sceznesny, Ozil, Alexis, Theo, Santi and Wenger smiling with their hands on that trophy being paraded down Finchley and Finsbury Park.
I fancy United to spawn their way past Arsenal in the QFs IF they beat Preston and they are making heavy weather of it at the moment

Not that I'm going to bother watching it either way, but that's nothing compared to Gerrard lifting it and the following press coverage.

My GHod United are simply woeful

They're, so much so I'm getting annoyed with them!

I can't believe what I've just seen. A loose ball rolled to Angel Di Maria in space five yards in his own half and with out hesitation, he lumped it back to his own goalkeeper!

And they draw United in this seasons' now. The omens are looking good.

Back