• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Everton

That's because they're pretty average as well. ;) They'll finish 7th if they can find a way to overcome their lack of pace and mobility.

Not convince they will get that

We know what a Europa run can do to a side

I think teams like Leiceter, Bournemouth and the Spam may do better

DMLcTbGUQAAFcYR.jpg

And Martinez is a terrible manager...

Koeman in real trouble. He screwed himself with his transfers but even so has the players to be doing better than they are.

Too many new players, and no replacement for Lukaku's goals and presence.

imagine how we would be if we sold Harry and failed to bring in an adequate replacement.

It’s a clown in charge that’s their problem

Their a team of number 10s without an effective plan

AND £45m for Siggy!:confused:
Now I like the lad but not at that sort of price.
They should build a team around their youf AND buy bloody striker! It is though going to cost them dear.
Like the look of the Davies and Calvert-Lewin.
When the get Coleman and Bolasie they will improve.

It’s a clown in charge that’s their problem

Their a team of number 10s without an effective plan

he is not a clown, i think that is immensely rude tbh. Why is he a clown? Just look back to what happened with us when we sold Bale and signed 7 players. We didnt replace bale's influence and goals and Everton have failed to find someone to replace Lukaku. How do they go about replacing a striker guaranteeing 20 goals a season. How many years and flops did we endure before we struck gold with Harry?

a team of number tens? like who? Rooney and Sigurdssen. Does that constitute a team?

Koeman did a very good job with Southampton, and he made Everton very respectable last season too. What Everton need to do is give him time imo.

AND £45m for Siggy!:confused:
Now I like the lad but not at that sort of price.

They should build a team around their youf AND buy bloody striker! It is though going to cost them dear.
Like the look of the Davies and Calvert-Lewin.
When the get Coleman and Bolasie they will improve.

all footballers are overpriced. Poch agreed to signing Sissoko for 30 mill:confused: and that was last summer.

he is not a clown, i think that is immensely rude tbh. Why is he a clown? Just look back to what happened with us when we sold Bale and signed 7 players. We didnt replace bale's influence and goals and Everton have failed to find someone to replace Lukaku. How do they go about replacing a striker guaranteeing 20 goals a season. How many years and flops did we endure before we struck gold with Harry?

a team of number tens? like who? Rooney and Sigurdssen. Does that constitute a team?

Koeman did a very good job with Southampton, and he made Everton very respectable last season too. What Everton need to do is give him time imo.

He is a clown -it seems like every one at Southampton were happy he left the club. He is an arrogant manager who has don't nothing to warrant it.

He has Barkley who they didn't sell, he got Rooney on huge wages, bought Klassen for £24M and then went out and spent £45M on Sigurdssen not a team but £67M + Rooney while they are desperate for a Striker.

He is a clown -it seems like every one at Southampton were happy he left the club. He is an arrogant manager who has don't nothing to warrant it.

He has Barkley who they didn't sell, he got Rooney on huge wages, bought Klassen for £24M and then went out and spent £45M on Sigurdssen not a team but £67M + Rooney while they are desperate for a Striker.

Barkley told them he wanted to leave for Spurs and then went and got injured for 3 months. They had to find a replacement. Rooney was a mistake but i wonder who was behind that signing. There were rumours at the time that the owner and boardroom were instrumental in bringing Rooney back.

everyone at Southampton were happy he left? :) look whats happened to them since he left.

Having put all that money into Rooney to then even consider signing Sigurdsson was just stupid.

I think Koeman is a decent manager, not great but not bad - but right now he is doing a terrible job.

It might make sense if he doesnt have control on transfers, that would explain a lot, but Im yet to see any sign of that.

they wanted Siggy long before Rooney was signed. Siggy was lined up to be Barkley's replacement but Swansea were very reluctant to sell so it took longer than expected to get him to Goodison. In hindsight the lateness of the transfer did neither Everton or Swansea a favour.

Barkley told them he wanted to leave for Spurs and then went and got injured for 3 months. They had to find a replacement. Rooney was a mistake but i wonder who was behind that signing. There were rumours at the time that the owner and boardroom were instrumental in bringing Rooney back.

everyone at Southampton were happy he left? :) look whats happened to them since he left.
He spent £24m on Klassen, had Rooney in the Squad then went all out to spend £45m on Sigurdsson all to play one position when they didn't have a striker - this is crap.

Majority at Southampton were happy he left inside the club and the fans. Just because they have made bad decisions since does not change that fact, have a word with an Everton fan to see if they will look at what has happened to Southampton since he left and if this makes any difference to their desire to keep him or not.

Back