• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 24/25

That would be 4 teams?
We will face 8 different teams, making it 9 teams in the "group". 1 from pot 1, 2 from pot 2, 2 from pot 3, 2 from pot 4 and one random which I don't understand how it will be decided.
Knowing UEFA, it'll be uncomprehensable even if they try to explain it.

We will face 8 different teams, making it 9 teams in the "group". 1 from pot 1, 2 from pot 2, 2 from pot 3, 2 from pot 4 and one random which I don't understand how it will be decided.
Knowing UEFA, it'll be uncomprehensable even if they try to explain it.

It's two teams from each pot, one at home and one away. I'm curious how the fixtures will be scheduled as there's no information on that anywhere. In the end everyone will be ranked in one table.

It's two teams from each pot, one at home and one away. I'm curious how the fixtures will be scheduled as there's no information on that anywhere. In the end everyone will be ranked in one table.

Ok i've been drinking so brain not working. 36 team league. 8 teams in each "group".

36 doesn't divide by 8 though?

The 4 groups of 9 teams in the graphic on the previous page should help you to catch up.

Ok. So we get to play 8 teams. 1 from our group. 2 from each of the others. To me that sounds like only 8 teams in our group not 9?

Ok i've been drinking so brain not working. 36 team league. 8 teams in each "group".

36 doesn't divide by 8 though?

It's similar to the PL2 I suppose which is a 26 team league, but everyone played exactly 20 matches.

All teams are ranked in one table based on their 8 matches. The top 8 go through to the round of 16 and the teams placed 9th to 24th will be drawn against each other in a playoff round.

It's similar to the PL2 I suppose which is a 26 team league, but everyone played exactly 20 matches.

All teams are ranked in one table based on their 8 matches. The top 8 go through to the round of 16 and the teams placed 9th to 24th will be drawn against each other in a playoff round.

I get that bit. Sort of.

If you now play 2 from each group, does the seedings make any difference?

If we were in pot 4, it's still the same draw?

Everybody gets the same level of opposition, but that happens because they've been seeded into different pots. It doesn't look like you get any advantage from being in any particular pot.

That table doesn't seem legit. There are loads of qualifying rounds during preseason etc. for all the lesser clubs to go through before we know all the teams the league stage

1000034708.jpg

That table doesn't seem legit. There are loads of qualifying rounds during preseason etc. for all the lesser clubs to go through before we know all the teams the league stage

View attachment 17240

If that other one is fake any idea of how many pots there will be? I don't see how you can do it from 4 pots (unless it's 9 teams from each pot, which makes no sense).

If that other one is fake any idea of how many pots there will be? I don't see how you can do it from 4 pots (unless it's 9 teams from each pot, which makes no sense).

It's not fake, but most of those teams aren't confirmed yet. It's most likely just a list of the teams with the highest coefficients that are likely to be entering the competition. Some leagues haven't finished yet and some of those teams have to go through qualifying rounds.

It's not fake, but most of those teams aren't confirmed yet. It's most likely just a list of the teams with the highest coefficients that are likely to be entering the competition. Some leagues haven't finished yet and some of those teams have to go through qualifying rounds.

Ok so how do you get 4 lots of 9 from 4 pots? If you are picking teams from different pots.

It was more, does your seeding matter any more, rather than any seeding.
It's almost exactly the same as before. You played one from each pot, now it's two from each pot. Only difference is that now you face a team from the same pot as you.

Back