• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

not quite the same in south east asia - definitely more club supporters than players supporters (though they are significant) judging by the higher proportion of unnamed shirts.
an authentic (looking) replica club jersey is not just visible but a somewhat premium fashion style that is acceptable in religious settings, shopping malls, pubs and the library. pretty much everywhere in sout-east asia ( population of 680 million).
even more fake jerseys and i wonder if someone should make an effort to estimate the (black market) brand value.

Yep like how Americans collect baseball caps of their favourite players.

Why are the protests so small though?

They almost always are, relative to the population of the people who agree with any particular protest.

Think of it this way - if you have 1% of a particular group protesting (say, the British public), they reflect a much larger chunk of people who passively agree with that protest. Historically, 1% of folks protesting yields you anywhere between 5% and 25% of the overall population supporting said protest.

Right now we're probably at that mark - if 1% of our fans sing about Levy f*cking off, that reflects (I think) about 10-25% of our fanbase who agree. In a decade, when we will have won nothing and remained basically static as we are doing now, I suspect you'll see greater numbers - 5%, 10%, 15% of folks protesting and so on.

They almost always are, relative to the population of the people who agree with any particular protest.

Think of it this way - if you have 1% of a particular group protesting (say, the British public), they reflect a much larger chunk of people who passively agree with that protest. Historically, 1% of folks protesting yields you anywhere between 5% and 25% of the overall population supporting said protest.

Right now we're probably at that mark - if 1% of our fans sing about Levy f*cking off, that reflects (I think) about 10-25% of our fanbase who agree. In a decade, when we will have won nothing and remained basically static as we are doing now, I suspect you'll see greater numbers - 5%, 10%, 15% of folks protesting and so on.

So the 40 or so people protesting represent 200 - 1000?

Any facts to support that?

I don't think you can apply the same logic to football fans who are generally more emotional and have the prime opportunity to protest if they wish (Match days). If only 40 fans are protesting out of 60,000 when they are on the spot and able to voice their concerns you can bet your life that they don't agree because when football fans have a POV the one thing they are is vocal.

And then on the flip, there is as I said previously the clout chasers who are clinging on the Levyout scenario online, on twitter and Youtube who in the HUGE numbers claim to be Levyout but don't attend the protests? You have to wonder why that is? For me its a sense of belonging to a movement and having a pop, but none back up their points. Now I am not making a generalisation here but many of them are those that don't go, I am not for one minute saying they are not real fans but its easy to have the anger and cast these accusations at the board from a far (Like the leader of LevyOut who sits in Canada Brian Dagul and a few others) than it is to pay your money, make your choice and actually get behind the team you support. Its easy to sit afar, outside reality and claim the club should be signing Hakimi and then calling the board sh1thouses for not than it is going to games and ferociously getting behind the side, in my opinion.

If you take the time and follow on twitter the like of Savva, Dagul, BCoys, Billy Cairns etc who are instigators in this as I did for two years, its clear why people don't jump on their bandwagon. They are irrational, angry, lie, conflate and ultimately have made the movement about them, and twitters probably the biggest driver on the protests, its just so off putting.

People like me would have much more respect for it if people just said "I want the club to spend more money" and left it at that, its now the utter rubbish people pile in to make the point I don't respect, the lies about taking money out and the borderline anti semitic undertone with flags like "Parasite"....no sorry, its not for me

Last edited:
I don't think you can apply the same logic to football fans who are generally more emotional and have the prime opportunity to protest if they wish (Match days). If only 40 fans are protesting out of 60,000 when they are on the spot and able to voice their concerns you can bet your life that they don't agree because when football fans have a POV the one thing they are is vocal.

And then on the flip, there is as I said previously the clout chasers who are clinging on the Levyout scenario online, on twitter and Youtube who in the HUGE numbers claim to be Levyout but don't attend the protests? You have to wonder why that is? For me its a sense of belonging to a movement and having a pop, but none back up their points. Now I am not making a generalisation here but many of them are those that don't go, I am not for one minute saying they are not real fans but its easy to have the anger and cast these accusations at the board from a far (Like the leader of LevyOut who sits in Canada Brian Dagul and a few others) than it is to pay your money, make your choice and actually get behind the team you support. Its easy to sit afar, outside reality and claim the club should be signing Hakimi and then calling the board sh1thouses for not than it is going to games and ferociously getting behind the side, in my opinion.

If you take the time and follow on twitter the like of Savva, Dagul, BCoys, Billy Cairns etc who are instigators in this as I did for two years, its clear why people don't jump on their bandwagon. They are irrational, angry, lie, conflate and ultimately have made the movement about them, and twitters probably the biggest driver on the protests, its just so off putting.

People like me would have much more respect for it if people just said "I want the club to spend more money" and left it at that, its now the utter rubbish people pile in to make the point I don't respect, the lies about taking money out and the borderline anti semitic undertone with flags like "Parasite"....no sorry, its not for me
Not forgetting, for the big Spurs accounts and channels, 'there's gold in them hills'.

Faux onboarding.

Not forgetting, for the big Spurs accounts and channels, 'there's gold in them hills'.

Faux onboarding.

Exactly, its AFTV without being seen as being AFTV.

But its lucrative and there is a rhetoric thats been created by a number of them, said it before, there have been major spats and nastiness from an almost conglomerate of Enicout youtubers against those that just debate the football or dare to have a more objective view. Its most certainly more lucrative to be outlandish than objective in that world

Just had a gander now for a laugh at HenryWrightTV and its all a joke, "Pedro Porro deal is off this is not good enough" click on "please hit the like button I am aiming for 300 likes" I mean Fcuk off you ponce. And if you are naming a TV channel on Youtube name it after something people know, your name, if you are not famous means nothing

And now the Enic Out are having a moan about the Harry Kane Tifo......I mean if its not melt downs on Porro not joining and then the silence when he does, its moaning about Tifos.....its all slightly school playground now with it all. Which is why I find it hard to get aboard an idea thats built on Tifos and not cast iron facts anymore

And now the Enic Out are having a moan about the Harry Kane Tifo......I mean if its not melt downs on Porro not joining and then the silence when he does, its moaning about Tifos.....its all slightly school playground now with it all. Which is why I find it hard to get aboard an idea thats built on Tifos and not cast iron facts anymore

Looking for reasons to be angry

I've seen when a whole fanbase wants the owners out, and it is very very far from this. Even the Ashley and Glazers out protests weren't as full on as it can get. 40 fudging idiots from time to time? Lol, all that's doing is outing the idiots.

Exactly, its AFTV without being seen as being AFTV.

But its lucrative and there is a rhetoric thats been created by a number of them, said it before, there have been major spats and nastiness from an almost conglomerate of Enicout youtubers against those that just debate the football or dare to have a more objective view. Its most certainly more lucrative to be outlandish than objective in that world

Just had a gander now for a laugh at HenryWrightTV and its all a joke, "Pedro Porro deal is off this is not good enough" click on "please hit the like button I am aiming for 300 likes" I mean Fcuk off you ponce. And if you are naming a TV channel on Youtube name it after something people know, your name, if you are not famous means nothing

Agree and don't bother watching/reading any them.

On a slightly related note, I did chuckle that the club shop is awash with "Harry Kane - 267 goals" merchandise today. Of course the club is going to take advantage of it like any other club but it felt a little exploitative to me.

On a slightly related note, I did chuckle that the club shop is awash with "Harry Kane - 267 goals" merchandise today. Of course the club is going to take advantage of it like any other club but it felt a little exploitative to me.

I do not mind that kind of merchandising because buying the stuff is purely optional.

Back