• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

He played better today but he was still **** (I say better because his previous performnces were very clamish)

I thought that Adebayor did well today. There is plenty of room for improvement, obviously, but he worked well for the team.

#

I thought overall he was poor

He closed down well, his movement was good and he worked well for the goal. On the minus side, his first touch let him down a few times. I can see why he is getting selected ahead of the others because he and Chadli are working well together.

#

I thought overall he was poor

He closed down well, his movement was good and he worked well for the goal. On the minus side, his first touch let him down a few times. I can see why he is getting selected ahead of the others because he and Chadli are working well together.
Have to agree with Naija - he was better than he has been but that just shows how low his previous mark was.

He won a header and controlled a couple of balls that didn't bounce off him like a pinball machine. Still got continually outmuscled by smaller players and went hiding whenever chances were being created.

I thought he was alright today, definitely improved. He did well to put Chadli in and some of his passing was quite creative. He does not look at all like scoring though and I'd be happy to see Kane in the team ahead of him.

I thought that Adebayor did well today. There is plenty of room for improvement, obviously, but he worked well for the team.

Ade has started 7 league matches and scored just goal. Remind, when was the last time he remotely looked like scoring? When we are playing with one central striker that player needs to be a credible goal threat, he simply isn't. In a 20 team league only 5 teams have scored less goals, Ade gives us nothing in front of goal.

And another thing, offside, WTF? I remember the stick Defoe use to get for continually getting caught offside, this season Ade has been just as bad. He rarely holds the ball up and he continually fails to offer any type of aerial threat

The current levle of his performance would be ok for a squad player, but we need more from our 1st choice forward.

My hope is, he will get stronger as the season goes on (coz I don't see us splashing any cash in January).

Back