• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Emirates Marketing Project Vs The mighty roosters ***

Been like that for weeks. There is no direction, no sense of a club moving forward, no sense of togetherness.

Completely. I said at the start that I struggle to get up/excited for our games now

We're drifting and have no identity or style

I remember in past seasons when we got top 4 we used to say how he was worth an extra 8 points etc.. now he is costing us every week
He was
He has been brilliant and consistent
But the last 6 months at least or more he has had such a bad bad influence in the team

Been like that for weeks. There is no direction, no sense of a club moving forward, no sense of togetherness.

I know its not a popular idea, but thats why I think we need Pochettino back. If he wasnt past it, hell, I would take Jol back, just for the fun factor

I think we just start a fresh with a new young team and a new young coach. It worked for Arteta given time.

I think we just start a fresh with a new young team and a new young coach. It worked for Arteta given time.

The problem is that we as a fan base can be impatient as we have been without success for so long. So would we give time for the changes to be made?

The sad thing is I`m not even bothered that we are losing I expected it before the game. It`s the hope that kills you I actually got my hopes up going in at half time. This looks like it will be 4 or 5-2 unless they have a mess up of Spurs proportions

What's happening in the transfer market is emphasising that , it's an absolute embarrasment and a tinkle take.
I think everybody is losing hope and interest.

Back