• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Emirates Marketing Project Vs The mighty roosters ***

Why? He's shocking, Lloris shocking
I mentioned last season that he is a streaky player and that he is bang average when not scoring and i got absolutely pelted for it as he was the top scorer. Its been clear as day for years that goalscoring is the only thing he is good at (when in form).

I just don't get it. We all love Sonny, that's in no doubt whatsoever. But every single one of us sees that he's just not giving the team anything at the moment - and in Gil and Richarlison, we currently have two players who can take his place.

FFS Royal pushing forward and absolutely no option to the left of him. Son just standing next to a defender in front of him.

If we were to sign Zaniolo and Porro as rumoured, thats 2 more 23 year olds and a very good January

Last January was good, and the summer was pretty decent too.

It just takes time...
Not necessarily a very good January when Chelsea and Arsenal have signed a £90m player and a £50m player.
I'm not sold on Zaniolo at all and Porro is coming from a weaker league so juries out on him.

That right there all came from having no trust in the keeper. Lenglet turned away from passing it to Lloris.

Back