• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Emirates Marketing Project Vs The mighty roosters ***

I thought he was ruthless, didn’t he say in an interview that players who don’t give it their all etc that he would kill them? Seems he does what every manager we have had has done and becomes scared of dropping the big names.
Is Son that a big name ?
Only for marketing purposes these days.

I would let Kane go this window if he wants to. Our season is done. Absolutely useless team. Get rid of Conte. Get rid of Lloris. It’s awful.

Tale of 2 defelctions. The ball deflects off Lewis at one end and it deflects onto the post, the ball deflects off Davies and helps deceive Lloris

Nothing
Absolutely nothing
He has cost us so many goals which means games
Guy has to be dropped

I remember in past seasons when we got top 4 we used to say how he was worth an extra 8 points etc.. now he is costing us every week

Feel for him. We have to let him go in the summer.

Or we sign a couple this window, like Porro and Zaniolo, and sign 3-4 in the summer and convince him to stay

Conte needs to sort some things out though, like taking Son off

Back