• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

She is well stacked.

Took all my strength to not push her bum over a stye

The girl who when I mentioned I was friends with in the summer saw me as a father figure

If that’s not really badly creepy, then I don’t know what is. Someone needs to warn her what an absolute danger she’s hanging out with. (if she exists, which is unlikely so thankfully his incest rape fantasy is only in his head).

Africa is a continent, I am aware if this. I worked in Tunisia for 2 years as some of the older posters might remember. If I called Africa a country then it would have been a typo and I take it was me that did that?

Was not you mate, I did say my points were not specific to you.
No, I was making sure Scara knew. We can never be too careful in educating those around us.

If that’s not really badly creepy, then I don’t know what is. Someone needs to warn her what an absolute danger she’s hanging out with. (if she exists, which is unlikely so thankfully his incest rape fantasy is only in his head).

Right reported because clearly trolling now.

It was a light hearted remark, it took no strength as I am happily married. But clearly following my round threads is why people have had enough of people of you sort and the way you behave.

I have no daddy daughter issues get a fcuking life you eh low life. I mentioned in a thread ages ago about how she saw me as a father figure as she did not have a father. You take a post about two people going for a walk in the countryside and how it is lovely to have cross generational friendships and try to claim daddy daughter rape fantasies.

Your sick and twisted in the head.

Right reported because clearly trolling now.

It was a light hearted remark, it took no strength as I am happily married. But clearly following my round threads is why people have had enough of people of you sort and the way you behave.

I have no daddy daughter issues get a fcuking life you eh low life. I mentioned in a thread ages ago about how she saw me as a father figure as she did not have a father. You take a post about two people going for a walk in the countryside and how it is lovely to have cross generational friendships and try to claim daddy daughter rape fantasies.

Your sick and twisted in the head.
You said what you said. (How convenient you totally forget your comments about her breasts and having her over a fence.)

How about you grow up, act your age, and take some actual responsibility rather than tantrumming like a spoilt toddler when you get called out. You started a load of fights here for no reason, but now can’t stand being stood up to.

Your must be delusional and/or in denial, but your direct quotes are there and clear for all to see. You said those things. No amount of deflection or bullying or swearing will deflect from that.

As for reporting and grassing people up Ben, will you be handing yourself in to the Chichester authorities, or notifying your colleague at the local B&Q branch as to what you said about her?

Perhaps let her mother or guardian know eh, see how “light hearted”, and “lovely and cross generational” she finds it. Absolutely disgusting. Shame on you.

Should we rename this thread the Covid-frustration-and-rant thread?

@johnola it is sometimes hard to remember this virus is deadly and taking many many individual's lives prematurely. Guess we should be glad the posters on here are all fighting fit, if frustrated.
Must admit that my family’s experience this past year has made me somewhat more empathetic towards those opposed to lockdowns.

My 74 year old auntie was diagnosed with cancer last autumn (after being fobbed off with pain killers by her GP during telephone consultations last spring) and had surgery just before Christmas then caught COVID-19 from another patient on the recovery ward. Mercifully she survived that but consultants are not sure whether they caught the cancer in time and those 6 months it had to spread from when she first had symptoms might end up being the cause of her premature death.

Meanwhile my 85 year old uncle caught COVID-19 when there was an outbreak in his carehome last summer and thankfully also survived but all those months without interacting properly with his children and grand-children has made his dementia much worse and will probably end up shortening his lifespan too.

So whilst SARS-CoV-2 is clearly a nasty novel virus which UK government should’ve dealt with much better the fact is nearly 99% of those who catch it do survive and it’s going to take years / decades to determine how many thousands of extra deaths these repeated botched lockdowns end up causing.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...ed-covid-19-excess-deaths-david-spiegelhalter

Thanks Mark. Good to see the 'first doses' back up to 400k per day. Those 4 days of 200k were pretty low. I think someone said we might see a dip, as they were stockpiling to ensure they had enough for 'second doses' ...?

Thanks Mark. Good to see the 'first doses' back up to 400k per day. Those 4 days of 200k were pretty low. I think someone said we might see a dip, as they were stockpiling to ensure they had enough for 'second doses' ...?

I think Pfizer had some production issues too, on the plus side 200K would be a record day in many European countries so shows how well we're doing.

I think Pfizer had some production issues too, on the plus side 200K would be a record day in many European countries so shows how well we're doing.
Looks like Pfizer are ramping up production, as UK will apparently be vaccinating half a million people per day from next week.

Really is shameful how far behind the EU are with their vaccine rollout.

EA4CAD48-5B5A-4C91-BAD3-BC33AF9112C3.jpeg

Last edited:
The eurovision song contest is great entertainment. Determined to go to it one year before I croak.
I used to enjoy it when my wife and I had masses of spare time and didn't have to worry about hangovers (before kids, essentially).

I find it tough to watch now as it's tedious sober.

If you stop buying the cheap plonk you'd get fewer hangovers ;).
Mixing is my problem. I always tell myself a beer or two and that's it tonight. Then I'll open a bottle of wine and once that's done I'll hit the Scotch as I'm "only having one more" and it's not worth opening another bottle.

Back