• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Your the reason I would never listen to it, or be involved with it, don't want to associate with racists. Aside that I would have thought I was an "undesirable" so why would you want me listening to it.

The EU as is so often the case with them are behaving appallingly yet the extreme lefties on are so blinded by their love for it barely a word of criticising for the form of government they want us to live under.

As ever I am the sole voice of reason and a shining light in a sea of darkness.
I think the vaccine nationalism on the part of the EU is appalling. But sadly I doubt we would be any different if we were in the same position. I am seeing some very selfish behaviour, in this country where people are queue jumping for the vaccine. Frontline workers who went out every day during the pandemic and still going out to work pushed behind people who by some fudge have got themselves to the front of the queue. It’s quite sad but not surprising. Once the vulnerables were vaccinated I really think we should have prioritised front line workers next.

I think the vaccine nationalism on the part of the EU is appalling. But sadly I doubt we would be any different if we were in the same position. I am seeing some very selfish behaviour, in this country where people are queue jumping for the vaccine. Frontline workers who went out every day during the pandemic and still going out to work pushed behind people who by some fudge have got themselves to the front of the queue. It’s quite sad but not surprising. Once the vulnerables were vaccinated I really think we should have prioritised front line workers next.

I mentioned recently that friends had had the first vaccine, one of them had the hairdresser round for a haircut, the fudging idiot

I’ve been on the site for twenty years, so not worried about if I fit in or not. :D

You sound quite paranoid about you being racist. I’ve not seen anyone say you are? (Despite a few posts branding whole nations under one ‘type’).

I could happily introduce you to my Uncle Claudio - he lives in Dunstable now but still visits the family home in Rome often. I think you’ll find his family to now be far more racist after Brexit than you think you are!

As I say, I was just sharing some anecdotal tales of how becoming a migrant isn’t all the land of milk and honey. Up to you if you want to take offence to that fella.

Plenty of people have been calling the ones on here who voted for brexit racist and have been doing so for years, you might have been on this site for 20 years but you would clearly not be a regular or you would have seen this. If you can not admit that the remainers on here have been calling the leavers racist your just out and out trolling and I will leave the conversation there.

https://www.ft.com/content/e4aaf7a8-3ccb-4223-b8e9-4cd069a9dbf2

So president Biden is going to put American lives ahead of sending to the EU. Racist cnut this Biden chap is turning out to be.

Everyone knows how much I hated Trump but this one is turning out to be just as bad. I expected him to take a more world view, well not a world view, fcuk the Africa's they are just to poor and uncultured to worry about. But he should be sending to the intellectuals of Europe.

To the big-talkers having a laugh with the "rape" analogy. Do you

What is wrong with you and Scara?

Rape is wrong.

But knowing some of scaras more extreme tendencies I think he would enjoy a group of men.

How come you only mentioned me and @scaramanga and not @Baleforce who said statically most people involved in gang rape enjoy it. Wonder what reason the could be for only mentioning me and scara. What would separate me and scara from baleforce.

Rape is wrong.

But knowing some of scaras more extreme tendencies I think he would enjoy a group of men.

How come you only mentioned me and @scaramanga and not @Baleforce who said statically most people involved in gang rape enjoy it. Wonder what reason the could be for only mentioning me and scara. What would separate me and scara from baleforce.
Rape is wrong.

I had gone to post two responses, not completed either and thought both had been deleted. I think maybe you replied before they were? Feel free to delete your reply if you want.

The "what is wrong with you both" was actually about your seeming hatred of Australia. It was nothing to do with the rape analogy, which for the record I think was beyond tasteless, but the comment was not going to be about that.

Plenty of people have been calling the ones on here who voted for brexit racist and have been doing so for years, you might have been on this site for 20 years but you would clearly not be a regular or you would have seen this. If you can not admit that the remainers on here have been calling the leavers racist your just out and out trolling and I will leave the conversation there.
I tend to ignore the boring pointless threads to be honest.

But just to summarise your parting statement, as it’s surprising, yet somewhat intriguing:

If someone doesn’t agree with your point of view, which they’ve at no point either commented on if they do or if they don’t, then they are “a troll” and you’re taking your ball home and not talking to them anymore.

What a very strange way to engage with people, especially on a internet discussion forum.

Well if Italy needs more vaccine then France and Germany currently have over 2 million doses sat in fridges, as their citizens refuse to use “quasi-ineffective” Oxford vaccine.

https://www.euractiv.com/section/co...strazeneca-vaccine-pile-up-in-france-germany/
Only 273,000 doses of the jab developed by AstraZeneca and Oxford University have been administered in France out of 1.7 million received as of end-February, according to health ministry figures... 1.45 million doses had been delivered to Germany, but only 240,000 had been used.

At least the continent of Africa seem rather more welcoming of AstraZeneca vaccine with 12 million doses now flown in by COVAX initiative.

That's not true. All racists voted for Brexit from my experience. Not all Brexit voters are racist. This is probably a fair representation of reality.

Don't be a snowflake Chich.

I had gone to post two responses, not completed either and thought both had been deleted. I think maybe you replied before they were? Feel free to delete your reply if you want.

The "what is wrong with you both" was actually about your seeming hatred of Australia. It was nothing to do with the rape analogy, which for the record I think was beyond tasteless, but the comment was not going to be about that.

Hatred of Australia or a form of self defence against a poster constantly attacking the country i come from. A country that continues to rightly send huge amounts of aid around the world and rightly continues to take in people claiming asylum. The attacks were more then just attacks against the national government who lets face it no matter who is in charge 50% of the population is going to hate.

I dont hate Australia just think it is insignificant and the people boorish. I have had lived in London for many years in my younger self and had to put up with GHod only knows how many d*ckheads from that place. Compare that to the lovely Indian and Afro Caribbean communities who made London their home and it is very understandable why i am none to keen on them. Also not liking either cricket or rugby or drinking cans oc cr*p lager while beating my wife i have nothing to talk to them about.

Back