• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Bournemouth still can't defend. I still don't think a team will do well with Ibra and Rooney upfront. I think against teams that can actually defend, there is only room for one of them in the side.

i was saying a few months ago how i wanted "the" zlatan to come to tottenham, he's doesn't play like an almost 35 year old, takes care of himself, has a great first touch, so powerful in the air and as we saw today, can keep it on the floor as well, not bad for a "free" transfer. He'll have a VDV-like influence for them.

i was saying a few months ago how i wanted "the" zlatan to come to tottenham, he's doesn't play like an almost 35 year old, takes care of himself, has a great first touch, so powerful in the air and as we saw today, can keep it on the floor as well, not bad for a "free" transfer. He'll have a VDV-like influence for them.
United are very high on my hate list, but I want to watch them now just because of Zlatan.

UTD looked decent enough and I expect a lot more from them when Mourinho works Pogba and Mkhitaryan into the starting lineup. It's disgusting how much they and the top lot are able to spend and upgrade on their team, but that's life.

Some examples of the massive difference Mourinho's tactics have brought:

attacking_passes.png

square_passes.png

tackles_1.png

I freely admit I misjudged him.

I still think Jose will turn them around but he has to make a decision on Rooney, he is a passenger and living on past glorys.

Back