• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

If i was him and i knew they had been interviewing for my job, i would work on a bricky system all pre season, then a week before the game i would work on the tactics training for the upcoming match with the players, leaving some big names out. We would get it well drilled into them how to play backwards and sideways, then the day before game day, i would announce i’m leaving then and there. Let the rest of the coaching team try and sort out the mess i have made throughout pre season.

If i was him and i knew they had been interviewing for my job, i would work on a bricky system all pre season, then a week before the game i would work on the tactics training for the upcoming match with the players, leaving some big names out. We would get it well drilled into them how to play backwards and sideways, then the day before game day, i would announce i’m leaving then and there. Let the rest of the coaching team try and sort out the mess i have made throughout pre season.

So rather than believing in yourself and working to the best of your ability you'd intentionally sabotage the club and your future career out of spite?

It's on odd one with Ten Haag, some absolute dogbrick performances in the league but still being there or abouts and also two trophies in two seasons. This in the era of everyone wailing about it being app impossible to challenge for honours because of City cheating, so he can't have done too bad.

So rather than believing in yourself and working to the best of your ability you'd intentionally sabotage the club and your future career out of spite?

It's on odd one with Ten Haag, some absolute dogbrick performances in the league but still being there or abouts and also two trophies in two seasons. This in the era of everyone wailing about it being app impossible to challenge for honours because of City cheating, so he can't have done too bad.

These days that’s shorthand for the Champions League

These days that’s shorthand for the Champions League
On the wiki page for clubs, if you look at the honours section, does it say such things as "Qualified for the CL - 2021/22"?

It's one thing repeatedly stating opinions (misguided or otherwise) but words do indeed have definitions. It's obviously with a different budget alongside wildly different expectations but Utd have won a couple of the competitions they've completed in. It's irritating because of my partially irrational hatred of them lot but I'm not going to be salty and pretend that winning something isn't important...

Ten hag's new contract means the top 4 should be a lock in for city, liverpool, arsenal and us for a good while now. Its like watching liverpool under ray evans again.

Back