• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Stellini - Acting Head Coach for a small part of the season

Permanent man in would make the most sense, the question is can you do it in time for next game? (if it's Nagelsmann the answer is no, he's still on Bayern payroll)

Then Levy needs to go and pay Bayern off. We’ve spent £60m on right backs this season. I’m sure a manager must be worth some expenditure.

home-hero-fullsize.jpg

"I met with the Player Committee today - the squad is determined to pull together to ensure the strongest possible finish to the season. We are all clear we need to deliver performances which earn your amazing support."

Who do you think is in the player committee?

Ka-pow!

Should never have been appointed in the first place - clearly unqualified and too closely associated with the guy who got the boot

Can't blame him to an extent for taking it, but thoroughly out of his depth

"I met with the Player Committee today - the squad is determined to pull together to ensure the strongest possible finish to the season. We are all clear we need to deliver performances which earn your amazing support."

Kane, Lloris, Dier, Hojberg?

"We shall update further on his coaching staff in due course"

Curious thing about this is that if it was going to be the youth team coaches, we probably could have just named them now (unless we ran out of time and wanted to get this announcement out asap)

Wonder whether there's anyone external who we might bring in for a month to support him?

I think this move helps with the likely atmosphere on Thursday. There will still be Levy-out and Poch songs, but it'll diffuse things a bit given Mason is generally liked

Will be curious to see the team, but I expect an attacking back 4 based team, probably 4-3-3 and my guess is Tanganga at RB and half-fit Davies at LB

Aint they determined to finish the season strongest possible from the first game of the season?

Back