• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Re: The Official Oh F*** Chelsea Destroyed Footie Thread feat. FSW

I thought Jose and AVB weren't friends?

BMAj5KTCcAAXzYb.jpg

AVB: "Yeah that's right hombres. I'm growing a rats tail and I'm going to rock this brick too. You guys got a fudging problem with that?"

Apparently Chelsea are planning to spend £50 million on Cavani, 35 on Hulk and some pocket change on Jovetic making it an even £110 million in total.

Apparently Chelsea are planning to spend £50 million on Cavani, 35 on Hulk and some pocket change on Jovetic making it an even £110 million in total.

....................Cavani.....................
Hazard...........Mata..............Schurle

......................Lukaku.....................
Oscar.............Jovetic..............Hulk

....................Cavani.....................
Hazard...........Mata..............Schurle

......................Lukaku.....................
Oscar.............Jovetic..............Hulk

:cry:

I thought Jose and AVB weren't friends?

BMAj5KTCcAAXzYb.jpg

This image doesn't look recent to me. Jose has definitely added a few pounds and some more grey. Could be wrong though.

In tomorrows La Gazzetta dello Sport Milan have indicated they will sell KPB to Chelsea for 15m euros

It's fine Gazprom have just sponsored the Stamford Bridge radiators for 200m a season

Is it true that Napoli are going to sell Cavani to Cheat$ki for 58 million Euros? I saw a headline earlier which suggested as much but not sure how true it is. Furthermore, how do you type the Euro symbol on a keyboard?

Re: The Official Oh F*** Chelsea Destroyed Footie Thread now featuring The Special On

@barneyronay: Breaking: Mourinho to sit in cushioned black nylon office chair. Minimal lumbar support. Rough textured fabric. Chrome legs

Is it true that Napoli are going to sell Cavani to Cheat$ki for 58 million Euros? I saw a headline earlier which suggested as much but not sure how true it is. Furthermore, how do you type the Euro symbol on a keyboard?

Try CTRL, Alt and the key with the symbol for $ and 4 all at the same time... works for a lot of UK QWERTY keyboards

Re: The Official Oh F*** Chelsea Destroyed Footie Thread now featuring The Special On

[video=youtube;GmCtci6cen8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GmCtci6cen8[/video]

the state of the SSN presenters here, embarrassing

Back