• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Re: The Official Oh F*** Chelsea Destroyed Footie Thread feat. FSW

moureturrrrrnedj4n.gif

I agree. A bit of the shine has come off Mourinho, he will do little to bring through youth players and he will inevitably alienate some first steamers. I can't see him lasting more than a couple of years and it'll end in tears but he'll win a trophy or two along the way.

I do not rate him he plays ugly football most of the time as does avb but at least avb is humble so i like him. Mourinho has been lucky with spending money at the clubs he has gone to since porto. It will be like when wenger first turned up and had the advantage of his scouting of the french league. Mourinho will not be as good as before, of course with all the resources available to him he will still keep chelsea up there.

All I keep thinking is "Please go bad by Christmas. Please go bad by Christmas." [-o<

Reporter today : "Things have changed since you left Chelsea".

Jose Mourinho : "No, Arsenal still haven't won a trophy"

not sure about his relationship with AVB and if that's changed things, but during his first stay here he definitely had a soft spot for us.

be interesting to see what happens now. It is no secret Mourinho has a soft spot for Terry and Lampard, but they are nearing the end of their career, and I wonder will Jose drop his two chums from the team. I know Lampard had a good season, but that was in part to Benitez choosing to rotate the squad, keeping him fresh.

Chelsea are a couple of players short of a team capable of challenging on all fronts next season, with attacking players like Mata, Hazard, Oscar, but Mourinho is never one for free flowing expansive football. If any of those players aren't willing to track back for corners, then I can see them being ostracised, similar to the treatment Joe Cole received.

i thought his football in spain was different, so perhaps its about the players too? in any case you can't be just defensive with players like those listed above and with Mikael error-proneness it would be suicide.

It will be an interesting time for them now with his re-arrival. Whilst he will have a bit more at his disposal in terms of flair players, he will have less at his disposal in terms of disciplined, regimented players which is the polar opposite from his first period in charge. As for the old guard, I imagine that Lampard and Terry will have this coming season and the next before they are phased out.

I think they need to make a statement signing in the forward position and then they would be my tip for the league. Ba and Lukaku will be good enough but need to be used properly, especially Lukaku. Torres whilst looking average still scored a few goals and might be worth keeping around unless they can use him as a makeweight for someone like Cavani although I doubt if Torres will go there. I think they could also do with a real upgrade on Mikel too.

It will also be interesting to see just who is let go by them in the summer? Not sure I can really see Essien coming back into the fold in a major way. De Bruyne, Marin and Torres coul all be on their way out and then you have players like Malouda, Ferreira, Turnbull and Benayoun who are almost certain to be out of the door. They definitely have a certain amount of regeneration within the squad to achieve this season, just to give them the sort of depth they require to attack the League and Champions League in a big way.

not sure about his relationship with AVB and if that's changed things, but during his first stay here he definitely had a soft spot for us.

I'm hoping that he now wants to create banter and PR work against us..... why? Because I think the reason that he had a soft spot for us was more as a consequence of us not really being a challenger to Chelsea, than anything else. I want him to think of us as a real competitor, for us to be really pushing Chelsea to the point that we earn that mindset and so that we avoid the 'aww poor Tottenham' tag that seemed to be adorned upon us by the likes of Mourinho and Sir Alex Ferguson.

If he had other reasons for liking us as a club, perhaps he appreciated the work being completed here or the set up etc then fair enough but Mourinho's apparent affection for the club means little to me, I'd prefer to see us fighting tooth and nail against him.

i thought his football in spain was different, so perhaps its about the players too? in any case you can't be just defensive with players like those listed above and with Mikael error-proneness it would be suicide.

His system for Madrid was very much about the front 4 doing all the attacking whilst everyone else stayed back it was a fairly rigid system, which is fine when you have attacking players like he did and your'e up against Spanish defences. It will be interesting to see what system he deploys in the PL, it's moved on since he was here using his 4-3-3 in fact many of the top teams now use similar setups.

It wouldn't surprise me if Mourinho changes the whole forward lineup at Chelsea this summer.

Just before we play them I suspect Mourinho will say things like "We will beat Spurs, we always beat Spurs, even if they are winning we will find a way to beat them, they cannot beat us, we are invincible, Spurs do not dare to beat our magnificent team" and our extremely stupid players will think "Oh crap, he's right you know..."

I'm hoping that he now wants to create banter and PR work against us..... why? Because I think the reason that he had a soft spot for us was more as a consequence of us not really being a challenger to Chelsea, than anything else. I want him to think of us as a real competitor, for us to be really pushing Chelsea to the point that we earn that mindset and so that we avoid the 'aww poor Tottenham' tag that seemed to be adorned upon us by the likes of Mourinho and Sir Alex Ferguson.

If he had other reasons for liking us as a club, perhaps he appreciated the work being completed here or the set up etc then fair enough but Mourinho's apparent affection for the club means little to me, I'd prefer to see us fighting tooth and nail against him.

i'd think that he would have no choice but NOT see us as competition - he is a title chasing manager so he should be focusing on both Manchester clubs instead. I think he'll be happy to support us if just to put arsenal down, regardless if it is sincere or not.

i'd think that he would have no choice but NOT see us as competition - he is a title chasing manager so he should be focusing on both Manchester clubs instead. I think he'll be happy to support us if just to put arsenal down, regardless if it is sincere or not.

But then it is down to us to rise above Arsenal, to challenge for the title and with the ambition of finishing as highly as possible, then Mourinho will have no choice but to see us as competition; that was an element of my first statement. If we start the season well, fixture dependant that could be possible, then there is no reason why we can't have a sustained push towards the title, even if it's not a push which lasts beyond the turn of the 2014 calendar year. Our form towards the end of the season was strong and with only 2 defeats in a good number of games, I can't remember the exact figure, we were churning out results representing a challenging side, not one that will simply remain quiet and satisfy itself with a finishing position inside the top 6.

I doubt it, I think the 2013-14 season will end:

1.Emirates Marketing Project
2.Man United
3.Chelsea

I hope we get 4th in that list but I fear Liverpool will be stronger and the scum always fight till death

I reckon it'll be:

1. Chelsea
2. Emirates Marketing Project
3. Man Utd
4. Arsenal

United, Chelsea, City top three. Arsenal and Spurs fighting for 4th, Liverpool back in 7th or eighth again.

Think Everton are more likely to challenge the top four than Liverpool.

Though it will depend on how the window goes.

United, Chelsea, City top three. Arsenal and Spurs fighting for 4th, Liverpool back in 7th or eighth again.

Think Everton are more likely to challenge the top four than Liverpool.

Though it will depend on how the window goes.

Everton under Martinez? nope, think people will realize motivating a team for a 6-10 game run is not quite the same as a full season and Martinez is vastly overrated by a lot of people on this board.

Pool, depends on the Suarez, if he leaves, they might struggle to make top 10, is he stays, he and Sturridge could carry them

United won't be in the top 2 unless Cheat$ki completely lose the plot

Cheat$ki .. really who knows? got a very good squad with a few notable areas to fix, unlimited budget and a manager who could do it all, or completely derail everything.

2 mini leagues - my predictions based on my infallible knowledge of all things football.

1 Chelsea - I'd say Chelsea to win considering the special bastard is back, unlimited funds, and the midfield midget squad
2 Man Utd - their momentum plus a few good squad additions should see them ahead of the the other Mancs
3 City - I see a few departures from the City squad this year and I'm thinking too many changes to quick might unsettle them.

4 Arsenal - I'm dreading Villa or Higuain going to Arsenal. That might put them beyond our reach again.
5 Spurs - Bale is not enough to catapult us above Arsenal. A few quality additions and Bale staying needed me thinks.
6-7 Liverpool and Everton. The pecking order between them really depends on the transfer window. I think Raziel has called it right for Liverpool. Suarez leaving is the key to their success. Everton will need to keep their big stars if they want to stand a chance.

I can see Arsenal finishing in the top 2. This summer they seem unlikely to lose any of their key players and, if they can keep the form going from the end of last season, in to this season then they could be a real threat to the top of the Premiership table. I think the fact that they have not changed their manager could prove instrumental too. We've seen how it took AVB a while to get the squad playing and achieving solid results, who is to suggest that Moyes, Pellegrini or Mourinho will not have the same difficulty at the start of the season with their squads, by which time if Arsenal start well then they could be in a good position to challenge at the top.

I would like to say that we would be in that position but, at the moment, we are playing catch up with Arsenal and are more likely to finish in 3rd, at highest. Which leads the question, which team of Emirates Marketing Project, Manchester United and Chelsea would finish outside the top 4. I would think that it would be Emirates Marketing Project. I think that they lack real width and, although Navas could be a good signing, its unknown how he will settle or whether he would become homesick. There will be other changes in the squad too and, I'm curious as to whether Pellegrini will be the right appointment for the club.

There is a whole summer of transfers to pan out and I could be astonishingly wrong, I probably will be but here is my top 4 for next season...

1. Chelsea
2. Arsenal
3. Tottenham
4. Manchester United

Manchester United may yet finish higher, depends how well Van Persie performs and whether the club can improve the central midfield. I think that's their weak spot, that and a new centre back might be needed as I don't think Ferdinand is playing at the same standard, Vidic has had injury worries and so a good commanding centre back could make a big difference to the performance of the team next season. Does anyone really believe, next season, the club can come from behind to win as many times as they have this season? I think under new management, it's unlikely, they will need to start keeping more clean sheets in order to succeed.

Us above Utd and City out of the top 4? That isn't going to happen is it let's be honest...

Back