• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

CkWvIjEXIAAhNde.jpg

Wow

Thats some back down

She must have had some dirt on that club for them to shrink like a limp rooster

They were in difficulty from the moment he clearly calls her a "filha da puta". That is sexual harassment. And even with the most expensive lawyers out there, you can't defend that. They knew that. She knew that. She had good lawyers. And she rinsed them for every last penny.

Good for her.

Last edited:
So Chelsea's official position is that she was "following both the rules of the game and fulfilling her responsibility to the players as a doctor, putting their safety first" and that they demoted her anyway.

So Chelsea's official position is that she was "following both the rules of the game and fulfilling her responsibility to the players as a doctor, putting their safety first" and that they demoted her anyway.

They would have been delighted to have held their hands up to that typical Chelsea behaviour because they are limits to their liability for constructive dismissal. Their real problem was their sexual harassment of her. There are no limits to the compensation for that. And she knew that and took the most terrible revenge.

They deserved that.

I think I may have lost count now, but including loanees he would be something like Chelski's 63rd first team player.

Yep 63 ridiculous
This is where the FA, UEFA or whoever it is that apply the rules, should put a limit! That clubs can't have more than ie 40 players older than 21 years. I think Fiorentina at some point had over 150 players! It's a disgrace!

Sent from outer space

If conte can get Hazard back to form, they could be very, very dangerous this season.

Conte will make them more organized, likely be better team spirit than under Jose, so expect they will improve.

Re Hazard, not sure, apart from one game, he was brick in Euros as well. He needs to move on, reset his head or he maybe another unfulfilled talent.

Back