• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Something on the BBC Gossip saying Fabregas and Hazard lead the player dissent.

It was meant to be Fabregas who said "I'd rather lose than win for him" despite the denials. The Secret Footballer had been saying that he was the source of decent too.

Hazard didn't try to hide his feelings when he went off injured and it was clear where Costa stood too.

Anyone else feel like a Chelsea resurgence could drastically effect the top four race? If they go back to a level they were at for most of last seasons they might catch up but I think the bigger and more likely thing would be which few teams can take points from them and which ones will lose ground in the race. They've got United coming up twice in the space of 5 weeks and play Arsenal in that period as well.

CWmL_FsXIAAPN4x.png

CWmg7I-WEAA4GVL.jpg

CWmr9x5UsAAJVHF.jpg

CWmMNlgWUAAPHar.png

CWmSTCsWIAEVPWW.jpg

CWm0UJhUkAATulf.jpg

CWmSbLSXIAE__Zd.jpg

CWmY3j2WwAAVcwD.jpg

Terry: "Absolutely, we have to win the fans back, and rightly so. Chelsea is such a big club and we're not used to being here."

CWm6QS9U4AERKMt.jpg

Watching Oscar on MOTD. Mourinho wouldnt have let him play like.
Mourinho bombed out Joe Cole in his first year after games like that.
Under Mourinho his 3 'attacking' midfielders have a primarily a defensive job to do.

Watching Oscar on MOTD. Mourinho wouldnt have let him play like.
Mourinho bombed out Joe Cole in his first year after games like that.
Under Mourinho his 3 'attacking' midfielders have a primarily a defensive job to do.

Indeed; it's why imho Jose is limited at the top level with teams who want/expect to be on the front foot...

It was Sunderland. It's not as if the Chelsea revival involved going to the King Power Stadium and winning.,

Chelsea fans booing ivanovic? He's been awful this year but before that he was outstanding!

I have a theory about him actually, I reckon he was banging Caniero, he was always messing about with her at their celebrations on the pitch, but maybe it explains his poor performances? Just my little conspiracy theory.

Chel53a fans booing ivanovic? He's been awful this year but before that he was outstanding!

I have a theory about him actually, I reckon he was banging Caniero, he was always messing about with her at their celebrations on the pitch, but maybe it explains his poor performances? Just my little conspiracy theory.

I've read several places it was indeed him.

Chel53a fans booing ivanovic? He's been awful this year but before that he was outstanding!

Terry must have had a go also.

I see their fans are still terrified to have a pop at Abramovich, oh that's right, without him they would probably be where Leeds or Wigan are now.

I too have heard stuff re Ivanovic/The Doc...but how does it explain Jose continually playing him even when he was brick? Surely he'd have dropped him at the same time that he booted out the doc (when he would have been justified due to how brick Ivanovic was playing)?

Back