• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Redknapp was just interviewed on 5 Live for his views, and I kid you not, the sad fecker managed to find a moment to mention Juande Ramos and 'TWO POINTS FROM EIGHT GAMES'...what a clown! I know we had some fun times, etc, but his presence is a stain on everything our club stands for. Never in the previous years had we had such a 'figure', yet in what I consider an insane few years, we ended up with two of them! Jeeesus! 'Managers take themselves too seriously!' he crowed with a cackle, and honestly, I shouted fudge OFF at my headphones!!!! Come on Roman, there's time for another smidge of comedy in this...

I haven't had a chance to come on here and give my considered thoughts on the sacking of Jose MourihnoHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. toss stains.

Redknapp was just interviewed on 5 Live for his views, and I kid you not, the sad fecker managed to find a moment to mention Juande Ramos and 'TWO POINTS FROM EIGHT GAMES'...what a clown! I know we had some fun times, etc, but his presence is a stain on everything our club stands for. Never in the previous years had we had such a 'figure', yet in what I consider an insane few years, we ended up with two of them! Jeeesus! 'Managers take themselves too seriously!' he crowed with a cackle, and honestly, I shouted fudge OFF at my headphones!!!! Come on Roman, there's time for another smidge of comedy in this...
You sound bitter. Credit where it's due. He's a knob, but he was in charge of our best recent years.

You sound bitter. Credit where it's due. He's a knob, but he was in charge of our best recent years.

I heard Harry's interview and it really was unbelievable what came out his mouth when you consider how he neglected his job at hand with us in he end...it was quite laughable, almost like he knows he's viewed as a busted flush by most serious Chairmen now and he had nothing to lose and though "fudge it, i might as well talk complete brick and have a laugh as well"

I heard Harry's interview and it really was unbelievable what came out his mouth when you consider how he neglected his job at hand with us in he end...it was quite laughable, almost like he knows he's viewed as a busted flush by most serious Chairmen now and he had nothing to lose and though "fudge it, i might as well talk complete brick and have a laugh as well"

This.
I mean, if the idiot keeps on allowing himself to blabber such brick on national radio/TV, can I be blamed for not keeping quiet?

Jose goodbyeeeOh ..............Jose goodbyeeeOh...
Jose goodbyeeeOh........Jose goodbyeeeOh

Jose goodbyeeeOh ..............Jose goodbyeeeOh...

Jose goodbyeeeOh..............................................Jose

goodbye
......LOL...

His management has been so poor this season. Consider that Slur Alex didn't finish outside the Top THREE for 22 seasons in a row. And they finished in the top TWO for 19 of those 22 seasons.

Mourinho not fit to carry Old Bacon Face's bottle of turps, imo.

Back