• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Championship and EFL Football

I expected a slow start from Saudi Sportswashing Machine. The new side needs time to bed down. They will get stronger as the season goes on

I expected a slow start from Saudi Sportswashing Machine. The new side needs time to bed down. They will get stronger as the season goes on

No doubt. But in the 'gold fish bowl' Rafa will feel the pressure if they don't win the next game. The other concern for them might be the style of football. Not the most expansive of footballing styles.

Last edited:
No doubt. But if in the 'gold fish bowl' Rafa will feel the pressure if they don't win the next game. The other concern for them might be the style of football. Not the most expansive of footballing styles.

He does need to get some wins under his belt and be near the top by Xmas. If not the crowd will do what they usually do there and start waving OUT banners again.

Brendan Galloway set to sign on a season long loan. Good move as a clear area of weakness.

Sissoko fined for giving two non-club authorised interviews to French press.

Why has my font got fudging massive?

Brendan Galloway set to sign on a season long loan. Good move as a clear area of weakness.

Sissoko fined for giving two non-club authorised interviews to French press.

Why has my font got fudgeing massive?

You're angry?

Seeing Saudi Sportswashing Machine lose 2-1 at home to Huddersfield makes the 6-1 even more annoying (and I didnt think that was possible)

Shane Duffy:

Sat: Scores own goal at Wigan.

Wed am: Rejects new contract.

Wed pm: Score 2 own goals at Cardiff, sent off in the 95th minute after receiving a second yellow for kicking the ball away.

Any rational person would agree with your comments, unfortunately there aren't many football fans who fall into that category, must win now, instant success is the mantra.

Shane Duffy:

Sat: Scores own goal at Wigan.

Wed am: Rejects new contract.

Wed pm: Score 2 own goals at Cardiff, sent off in the 95th minute after receiving a second yellow for kicking the ball away.

Thu am: New contract shredded in case he changes his mind

Back