• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Championship and EFL Football

Things going a bit better now, and some decent business. Yedlin I think is a good signing, did well second half of last season at the mackems.

Achraf Lazaar from Palermo having a medical today, like the look of him from what I've seen online but you never know. However, we've needed a left back for a while.

Just agreed a fee for ex mackem Darryl Murphy, he's brick but he brings experience of this league at 33 and has scored 37 goals in this league in the last two seasons. He'll only really be a back-up player.

Tough game today against Brighton, we're without Gayle and Mitrovic due to the FA's head injury protocol.

Greg as a fellow man I love you and wish you well in the female controlled country by the feminist extremists everywhere in our midst.

But today my second team are going to bum fcuk your team into oblivion, you will have no answer for Knockheart, get the lube so it does not hurt to much by brother by another mother.

Much love MGTOW forever.

Good win.

Knockheart looked good. Hopefully he'll be an Saudi Sportswashing Machine player by Thursday.

Swindon fans that aren't season ticket holders will have to buy new tickets for their re-arranged fixture against Bristol Rovers that was abandoned last Saturday due to adverse weather conditions at the County Ground.

The reason given is that the club must still cover matchday costs as they would for any home game.

Very happy with our business this window. We've brought in a few brick players but they were a necessity to fill the squad and provide the back up that's needed and can be moved on after this season.

I think we'll win the Championship at a canter to be honest.

Most importantly we are now a team, in fact a squad, of driven players that want to play for Saudi Sportswashing Machine and want to succeed together.

It also helps having one of the elite managers in world football.

One to watch as he looks like he really could be a steal - Issac Hayden, I know he is ex-Arsenal so you lot will not like him but he looks the real deal.

He's bang on. You just rarely hear managers being so frank about it.

I like Mick, anyone who has met him will know he gives a 100% at anything he does, he's a real football guy, loves every minute of his job and if he just got players with his attitude he'd have a lot more success. Too honest for his own good at times.

7th draw in 10 games for Aston Villa. Di Matteo is a dead man walking.

"Biggest game of the season so far" (Sky Sports TM) again tomorrow.

Back