• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League thread 2013/14

Not that big a difference, actually, according to the Internet.

Nou camp: 106 x 70 metres
WHL: 100 x 67 metres

Only 18 square metres bigger. Probably the camera angle then. Or that by playing as crappy and congested as we do, we create an optical illusion of a tiny pitch.

Entertaining game, by the way. City doing well, ruffling a few feathers here.

The calculation is length x width so 7420 - 6700 = a difference of 720 square meters as it goes...

Barcelona's pitch is actually 105 x 68m. That's the specified size for a UEFA Category 4 stadium and will be the size of Spurs' pitch at the new stadium - if it ever gets built.

I had a little look over on Bluemoon. First time I've been over there actually and all I can say is what a pack of spoilt little pricks. If that is what happens when you become one of the nouveau riche then please, please spare Spurs from that fate forever. There is some Olympic standard whinging about the Barca match going on over there, but it's the arrogance and sense of entitlement that really is disgusting.

Kompany made me laugh, he said considering its only our 3rd year in the CL were doing well, yeh course you are spent over £1bn and havent got past the QFs yet

Emirates Marketing Project are like Oscar Pistorius

Lost both legs, but still managed 4 shots on target.

Funny reporting in the Daily Mail. City weren't outclassed, just shown to be inferior. Barcelona were just considerably better than them. That sounds a lot like outclassed to me, two teams not in the same class.

Kompany made me laugh, he said considering its only our 3rd year in the CL were doing well, yeh course you are spent over £1bn and havent got past the QFs yet

I believe he was quoted in saying that after last night he feels City have nothing to fear next season..:eek:

I believe he was quoted in saying that after last night he feels City have nothing to fear next season..:eek:

Well if you keep on spending like they do, you're bound to succeed at some point. Worked for Chelski after about, what, 14 years of financial doping? Think City will do better than that.

Haven't seen much of Isco before, but if looks the real deal. Cheeky bid??

We were linked with him the summer Carzola joined Arsenal. He scored a few spectacular goals for Malaga in the Champions League that season and the price talked about for him sky rocketed. Out of our budget at the moment I think. Very gifted player though

Back