• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League thread 2013/14

With Ozil, I always felt he'd suffer in these winter months…he also doesn't seem like a player who really has deep spirit. Let's face it, he was forced out of Madrid, so for him, this is a demotion. Good player but never worth the money they paid IMO...

Been saying this all season. Ramsey has been their best player this season. He may be worth it if they win the league because he's given them a lift more than anything. A lot of players go into their shell as soon as the clocks go back only to come out again when they go forward in March.

Unless this is 3-0 or more I still wont be confident. I dont trust Bayern, they nearly f#cked it up last season.

But, thinking outside the box, would it actually benefit us if Arsnal are still in the tie going over to Munich?

We play them on the Sunday following, Wenger would surely send a strong team if they are still in it, whereas if the tie is as good as beyond them, they may well send a weakened team saving their 'big guns' for NLD :-k

the second leg last time out was Bayern being complacent i think. with the game still being in the balance this time around i think it'll be a different story.

Back